Wanna Play Who's LWO positive

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
Well I sent in the samples a week ago today. The reults should be back in a day or two, so I can't be bias because I don't even know.....
default_wink.png

Anyhow, well refer to the horses as 1,2,3,& 4 for simplicity reasons.

Photo one, sorrel, blue eyed horse on the left is horse 1, horse on the right is silver dapple, blue eyed is horse two

DSC01334.jpg

Horse 3, she has blue eyes, a swirl, a snip, and a smidge of white on three of her heels

009.jpg

Horse 4, sooty buckskin with dark eyes and irregular face white

DSC00028-2.jpg

I will post the results as soon as I get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Mona

1+

2+

3+

4-

I am guessing same as Mona. Also that little sorrel filly is my fav!
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
What a pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

We have a winner folks. Adela got it right.

1 LWO Pos.

2 LWO pos.

3 LWO neg.

4 LWO neg.

This doesn't make it any easier looking for a Jr herdsire (more of a project/show colt for now) I was hoping the numbers would sway one way or another, and make my shopping for an LWO pos. or neg. boy an easier choice. LOL

Thanks for playing folks,

Thanks for the compliment Kayla221444

WOW, that #3 really surpried me!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for the results! Oh, and I just wanted to point out for people wanting to know what good registration photos are for AMHR, that one of #3 was an EXCELLENT example of how the horse should be standing in a registration pic for AMHR!! Actually, number 4 as well!

I was going to guess

1) +

2) +

3) -

4) -

But then saw you posted the results! Oh well,
default_smile.png

I can help with your stallion issue..... I'll take # 1 and 2 off your hands right now!!
default_biggrin.png
Beautiful girls!!! They can come to Canada anytime!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
on the results!

I think # two is frame (lwo) and sabino (sb1) positive. Not silver dapple.

A sabino stallion or a splashed white stallion would work with all your girls
default_yes.gif

Just a thought.....

I think # two is frame (lwo) and sabino (sb1) positive. Not silver dapple.
A sabino stallion or a splashed white stallion would work with all your girls
default_yes.gif

Just a thought.....
Joanne, I am at a loss for her color. Her sire is suppose to be a red dun overo, her dam is suppose to be a solid palomino according to the AMHA and sorrel if you go according to the AMHR , 2 red horses can not produce a black horse. We all know colors can be wrongly identified, so I am at a loss for her true color.

On the other note, I am considering all options as far as color goes on perspective candidates, but I really do love the frame horses, I don't need another horse, but you know the story, while things are slow and I have the cash I want to see what kind of bang for the buck I can get.

I am curious to know if any of the mares have Rowdy breeding? Or where the LWO+ comes from...

I am curious to know if any of the mares have Rowdy breeding? Or where the LWO+ comes from...
The sorrel filly, Sadie, gets her LWO pos. gene from her sire, 4G's Litte Kings Alfalfa Pleasure (past away in 08), the silver? overo, Nacho, gets her LWO. Pos. gene from her sire (LTD's Nacho Plano Red, he gets it from his sire LTD'S Magic Man).

Joanne, I am at a loss for her color. Her sire is suppose to be a red dun overo, her dam is suppose to be a solid palomino according to the AMHA and sorrel if you go according to the AMHR , 2 red horses can not produce a black horse. We all know colors can be wrongly identified, so I am at a loss for her true color.
Of course, MANY, MANY Silver Bays are mis registered as either Chestnut, Palomino, or Sorrel. At times, I have bought both a Sorrel Sabino and a Silver Bay which were registered as Red Duns. Neither of mine were actually Dun.

Latest posts

Back