Wanalynn's Accident

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
Wanalynn went to step off the back stoop today and stepped right in a hole that one of the dogs dug! She went down like a ton of bricks and sprang her right ankle and landed on her right hand and bent all four of her fingers the wrong way! :shock: She called me at work to come home and when I got here I called 911! I was afraid to move her! They came and check her out and said they didn't think that her foot or hand was broke but that she should have an x-ray to be sure! They were kind enough to help me get her in my truck and we went to the hospital first assist! After 6 x-rays they said nothing was broke, but was badly sprang and she has some tissue damage! They sent her home with some meds and told her to keep them both elevated and iced! She not to use either for a few days! She could use a few prayers to help her heal! Here's a pic of her hand and foot!

Bill

0801012018a.jpg

0801012019a.jpg

ouch, ouch, ouch
default_sad.png

Those kinda sprains are very painful and seem to take forever to get back to 'normal'....frommy own various experiences!
default_rolleyes.gif

Good vibes and thoughts heading her way!!!

~kathryn

Ouch, that hurts! That hand looks really sore & the ankle not too pleasant either. I hope she heals fast & feels better soon!

Big OWIES........ I've been told by a doctor that some sprains can be more painful than actual breaks. Sending all the best to Wanalynn for a speedy healing.

Sorry Wannalynn! I've got those darn dog holes too. They usually get me in winter when I can't see them under the snow. Rest well!
default_saludando.gif

Oh no! Poor Wannalynn.
default_sad.png
Darned doggies! Prayers are sent for a quick and complete healing!
default_pray.gif
In the meantime, give her a
default_cheekkiss.gif
and a
default_472.gif
That should help improve the situation at least little!

Boy that HURTS! I'm sorry she got hurt!!! I hope she feels better soon. She's in the best care. HUGS to you both!

I swear sometimes sprains hurt worse and take longer to heal than breaks.

Hang in there lady! Sending you healing prayers

Oh no! I just saw this. I'm so sorry this happened! I sure hope Wannalynn feels better soon. Those types of injuries can really be painful and hang around for a long time. I hope she's not like that and recovers very quickly!
default_wub.png
Hugs to you both!.

Oh I am sending prayers that Wanalynn heals quickly!

Oh my gosh! Bill, I hate to say this but I think Wanalynn might have been better off if she'd broken that ankle, because sprains are SO painful, and tissue takes a lot longer to heal than a broken bone, because once it's got a cast on it the pain almost goes completely away.

And that hand... OWIE! It's a good thing she didn't break a hip! That sounds like a very nasty fall. Please tell her I am sending her cyber-hugs!

And I think you ought to spank the little doggie that dug that hole!
default_wink.png

OMG! That looks both nasty and very painful. So very sorry that Wanalynn took a fall (naughty dog!)

Saying prayers for a speedy recovery and ((((HUGS)))) too.
default_yes.gif

BIG ouch! Hope she is feeling better today - that sound very painful
default_no.gif

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back