Wahl Switchblade Clipper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibquackers20

Reaction score
I can not seem to find double k clippers her in canada,manitoba , all I could find from a place I ordered before and deals with canadian funds is at Greenhawk - Wahl Switchblade Clipper

Does anyone know if there is a place here in canada that sells double k's

I can not seem to find double k clippers her in canada,manitoba , all I could find from a place I ordered before and deals with canadian funds is at Greenhawk - Wahl Switchblade Clipper

Does anyone know if there is a place here in canada that sells double k's
I believe the new Tack for Minis opening up in Ontario can get them?

I find them reasonable too.....Grand Opening is Feb 3rd.

But you can email and order now, I believe?

Email: below

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can email the Tack Connection in Beamsville Ontario. Sandy Caja (lilfoot) is the owner and she can order anything you need for Minis or big ones. Her email is [email protected] She also has a website at www.thetackconnection.com

I hope this helps. :bgrin

There's also Joan at www.vistavalleyminiatures.com over in BC who sells them and the Paddock over there that has them and lots of mini stuff including jerald carts harness and halters blankets slinkies etc all in Can. prices but they have no website email is [email protected]. We got our double k's local in Can. funds so still expect to pay more then they do down south as Mo exchange has been calculated into the price..

Are you talking about the Wahl clipper blades where there are 2 blades placed against each other then screwed to the clipper and then there is an adjustment arm on the side of the clipper to give you a #10 15 and 30 cut? I have a pair of these- and they make me want to cry
default_crybaby.gif
: :bgrin

tifflunn - if they make you want to cry then I will stay far away from them, I was wondering if anyone out there clips their minis whole body with dog clippers only and if so does it do a good job ? just wondering because there is a lot of things for dogs grooming that you can use on horses.

tifflunn - if they make you want to cry then I will stay far away from them, I was wondering if anyone out there clips their minis whole body with dog clippers only and if so does it do a good job ? just wondering because there is a lot of things for dogs grooming that you can use on horses.
ibquackers- they are the most frustrating - and I am stuck with them until I can afford another pair :lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Just to add another point of view- I've had these clippers for the last ten years and I think they're great. I would never, ever, even think about bodyclipping a horse with them, but I like the adjustability for regular trim jobs on both my mini and big guy.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

Latest posts

Back