Video of an Elephant birth!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. That was amazing. I almost started crying when momma was trying desperately to get the baby to breathe.

OMG!
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!

I almost turned it off then found myself was sitting here with my mouth open. That was totally amazing. Whew

Last edited by a moderator:
That was absolutely amazing!!!! Kudos to the people for not rushing in to "help". Mother knew exactly what to do.

That was amazing.....I was on pins and needles waiting for that first breath of air. Im sure there is a reason......but couldnt they have put something soft on the floor for that poor little thing to fall on....a cold concrete floor just doesnt look too comfy.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Heidi

I just watched this again with my daughter, and realized that the baby was born butt first!

I agree, Heidi, it would have been nice to have some shavings or something on that wet, slippery floor.

Wow that was amazeing..

But now I'm never having kids. lol I've been there for horse babies, goat babies, dog babies but I had a hard time stomacheing this one.

AMazing... but I wanted to jump right in and help!!!

Robin

How awesome. I can see why they don't have to worry about the sac breaking!
default_new_shocked.gif

It was beautiful.

Where are the mammory glands??
default_unsure.png

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
. This just goes to show that mother nature know whats she is doing.
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
WOW WHAT A VIDEO.The video almost made me cry. I am so thankful GOD puts common sense in the animals.

Latest posts

Back