vet just left - Braces are off!!!!! AND gelding....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
NO MORE BRACES!!!!!!!!!! :risa8: Charm's not a brace face any more :bgrin now he can eat like a normal guy and not get hair stuck in his teeth. :bgrin

(to refresh your memory, or if you didn't hear, my colt Charm broke his jaw 11 weeks ago while trying to let himself out of his stall. and life with Brace Face has been
default_wacko.png
: )

AND no more studly!!!! :aktion033: gelding went well. he just woke up and is still in that "WHOAAAA what just happened!!!!" stage. finally Charm can go play with the girls in a few weeks.

AND....

AND....

[SIZE=14pt]AND...[/SIZE]

the teeth

are.....

are

totally and completely

[SIZE=18pt]STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

so now i dont have to worry about him ever having eating issues, bits not fitting....OH YEAH!!!!

oh more good news. hehe....

vet checked Princess and Sugar....

and

and......

he says Sugar is

[SIZE=14pt]DEFINATELY PREGNANT!!!! [/SIZE]

and Princess is most likely pregnant.

default_yes.gif
: :new_multi: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006: :aktion033:
default_thumbup.gif
:

and the last bit of good new: Charm is almost a yearling! He'll be one in 10 days!!!
default_birthday.gif
:

ahhhhhh it was a good horse day.
default_wub.png
: well okay Princess kicked the vet and Charm tried to bite him, but it was still a good horse day.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

yippeeeeeee :lol: can ya tell i'm excited?

:aktion033: Yeah, so glad his teeth are straight, getting bits to fit are straight enough
default_wacko.png
: . I don't know if you already posted this or not but who's the daddy of Princess & Sugar's to be foals lol. Well keep posting updates
default_yes.gif
: . Can't wait to see pics of Charm, & everyone else :bgrin .

Congrats :cheeky-smiley-006:

Ash

:aktion033: Yeah, so glad his teeth are straight, getting bits to fit are straight enough
default_wacko.png
: . I don't know if you already posted this or not but who's the daddy of Princess & Sugar's to be foals lol. Well keep posting updates
default_yes.gif
: . Can't wait to see pics of Charm, & everyone else :bgrin .

Congrats :cheeky-smiley-006:

Ash
THANKS!!!

i've posted his name before (the stud who bred them) but never a pic (yet) because i dont own him.

he's Qtrraes Mystic Lucky Stars Mikey. he's a very sweet boy, puppy dog personality, and only 27" !!! he's registered as sorrel but from the pics i've seen, i am of the belief he's silver bay.

i'll try to remember to email his current owner this weekend to get permission to put his pic on my website.

Woo Hoo........... :aktion033: What a great day filled with great news!!! :risa8: Congrats!

Congrats on everything! Charm though, ought to be completely blown away.
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

(to refresh your memory, or if you didn't hear, my colt Charm broke his jaw 11 weeks ago while trying to let himself out of his stall. and life with Brace Face has been )
WOW a horse wearing braces ???

Congrats on straight teeth and future foals

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! I've been watching your "brace face" story.....its amazing what can happen and the outcome with him..."PRICELESS" as they say!

Around the time you 1st posted...I had a horse got his head stuck between a post and gate...had minis 11yrs...thought had the place 'debugged'....but man how she found the way to do that...shocked me....Luckily I was outside...heard a noise...and she let me get her unstuck...(which if you know this mare...is surprising...she's 'spunky'). When I read your story...I thought how fortunate we were that she wasent hurt.

What a heartful of good news you have! YIPPIE!!!!

Alright Alex and uh...former brace face! lol Congrats all around on a perfect smile and a gelding well done! :aktion033:

Finally! I bet Charm's feeling sore and sorry right now. I'm glad his teeth remained nice and straight too. And some babies on the way! Lots happening in your horsy world Alex, congratulations. :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congratulations Alex on a great day! :aktion033:

Great for Charm with NO MORE BRACES and straight teeth!!! And also great for Charm with no more studly issues!!
default_yes.gif
:

"Congratulations to little Miss Sugar on a "soon to be Mom" "hopefully" Princess will be pregnant, also and then you will have 2 lovely
default_wub.png
: foals to play with and to love!!

It is so much fun reading all the episodes you have with your precious horses!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wish I had a good picture of Mikey to post for you but he hasn't been here since he was a yearling.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Gotta love those good news days. Keep the forum notice and pull it out for support on those "is this day ever gonna end" days. Congrats.

Latest posts

Back