Very controversial!!!!! If you cant take the heat, dont read!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the tv show "friends" when joey brought a duck and chicken home to his apartment. Lol

Ok I'll be happy to stir the pot. Heck no I wouldn't want a chicken in my house. I don't like feathers flying about and I don't like chicken poop either. it stinks. And I don't want to get pecked either. Don't they carry salmonella or lice or something? I don't know but its just not my cup of tea,.I think they should have a nice place to live outside that is safe and natural. But that being said, if i had a chicken and a winter like we've just gone through, I'm pretty sure I'd be the first person to bring it into my house to keep it nice and warm. Wouldn't think of having it run about my house loose pooping, but I'd make a nice place for it until the weather was safe for it to go back outside.

So lets look on the flip side. My dog is dirty. She eats horse crap. She had fleas too. She runs around in the rain and snow and then comes in my house full of mud and wants in my lap. That totally stinks! She sheds all over my house and I have to sweep twice a day and damp mop every day. I can't give her enough baths and brushing that last more than 5 seconds till she's at it again. My house has BO If it wasn't for hardwood flooring and leather furniture I could clean up I would kill myself by now.

So here's the bottom line: We love our pets and I could think of a whole lot worse life they can have if they weren't close by people who adore them

Latest posts

Back