using LB Sale Board?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourluckyhorseshoes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone--

Just an alert that just because your sale ad is on Lil'Beginnings it doesn't mean you won't get spam mail. I found this in my spam box this morning

"I want to know if your horse still available for sale,What is the asking price,I will like to pay using PayPal,After payments has been made,I will arrange for the pick-up and will you let my pick-up agent to come to you house for the pick up?Because i don't want you to worry yourself about the shipment.

Regards"

Sounds very fishy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although Debby and all of us do our best to keep the FREE LB saleboard a safe place to sell and showcase your horses, it's unfortunate that there's no way to monitor who reads and responds to the ads. Luckily, we here on the forum are well versed to spot what scammers look like!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound Fishy to me too--I've had experiences with Scammers in the past and thats what they sound like.

Thats a scam.. I get them from various sales boards.......... It's the nigerian mafia trying to pretend they are a buyer. Not very good at it though.

Scammer for sure - It is really hard to avoid these scams on the LB Sale Board.. We tend to not get them as much as some other sales locations on the internet because LB Sale Board requires a click to get the e-mail info (which is too much trouble for many scammers).. I always thought if it got to a point of getting really bad, I would add another click or password for further info..

I am sure Debby is watching to see if something else is needed to protect buyers/sellers on the LB Sale Board..

Be careful when selling on internet.. the scammers are out there but LB tends to have a lot of real buyers also!

Latest posts

Back