Urgent Notice: Potential Danger of Horse Hair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DRK, sooooo true, but then I think my house might even be too cluttered for a house cleaner. haha, I would have to clean before I would let anybody in. I even fork up all the horse poos in the paddock before I go to work in the morning since contracting the horse hair disease (three times now). I would never miss cleaning the stable, no matter what the weather, and I have finally figured out that the vacuum in the house is better used for hanging a barn coat on the handle. snicker snicker.
YEA, I've also become obsessed with cleaning pooh out of my dry lot areas. I've been so bad as to be cleaning it up when I see one getting ready to go so I run over and hold the shovel under their tail... But with 23 minis that could become a full time job...LOL

Can you believe that I also clean out all 23 horses feet every night!!!! I cannot stand them to have pooh in the hooves when I put them in their stalls for the night.

I wish I could convert some of that energy to my house but I enjoy being with my horses so much that I feel this work is therapy for me after working at my full time job all day.

SEE I'm really infected with this disease.

JUST NEAT! JUST NEAT! I DON'T THINK I HAVE LAUGHED SO MUCH SINCE I CAME BACK FROM NATIONALS. I KNOW I GOT IT AND MY HUSBAND KNOWS IT ALSO. FLFlyingW

Hey, DRK, you might be onto a related off shoot of the horse disease, the clean vs dirty house symptom. I am sitting here thinking my horse hair infection is so bad that I have episodes of cleaning my stables to perfection while my dishes are piling up in the sink in the house. Totally dangerous.
default_new_shocked.gif
Ouch....I've got to admit to that symptom of the disease as well....LOL

So has anyone found an antidote yet?

I've heard this is as powerful as the H1N1 virus....

Latest posts

Back