Updated pictures on Colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
Here is a updated picture of him nice and dry. We had a terrible storm last night so here is his new name.

Cajun Creole Hot Stormy Bey

Color experts please tell me what his color is.

Sire is a sorrel with flaxen mane and tail. He throws lot of silver and silver dapples.

Dam is a bay.
yes.gif

Mvc-008f.jpg

What a little beauty, and I love his name!
wub.gif

He looks Sorrel BUT from the nose, he could be Silver Bay- it is very very hard to tell at this age- really need to see pics of him outside and in good light- even then it's an educated guess with Silver Bays until they are three- four months. Of course there are a few that are obvious from birth, but, hey , he's alive, he's really cute- what does colour matter???
smile.gif

Yes I know with these foals you see one color and then you shave them and get another color. I will take some pictures outside tomorrow.

smile.gif

Congrats Carlene, But I beat you, since Indy and Beileigh were due at the same time, LOL. Indy was early, a colt, beigh on time, filly. Cool lookin baby. Kiss Hot Shot for me.

alicia

aktion033.gif
oooo he's a beaut, color is close to our one baby girl. I will be waiting to see what the experts say too!

Back