Updated pictures of Streaker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streaker

Reaction score
335207975.jpg

335207955.jpg

335208090.jpg

335208079.jpg

OMG!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hes just breathtaking!

Hope the timing will be right for me to see

him in one of his World classes online.

Thanks for sharing!

Cathy

So THATS how you got your handle!! What a stunning horse!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

I'm going to look at a Buckskin weanling tomorrow. I haven't told anybody because I don't want to jinx myself. Don't tell anyone, ok???
default_footinmouth.gif

Congrats on your boy!! Absolute perfection!!!!!

Joyce

Didn't I see the name Streaker under one of those pictures? Now I don't see it. Hmmmm. Ok, so maybe the horse's name isnt' Streaker?

Oh, the name of the thread says the horses name is Streaker! I'm just loosing it tonight!!! LOL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't I see the name Streaker under one of those pictures? Now I don't see it. Hmmmm. Ok, so maybe the horse's name isnt' Streaker?
Oh, the name of the thread says the horses name is Streaker! I'm just loosing it tonight!!! LOL!!!!!!
Joyce his name is Streaker hahahahha you did get confused. but thanks for the compliment...... good luck with your buckskin that you are looking at.

Frank

Where have you been hiding him??? He is gorgeous. I want to meet him!! Oh, I forgot, he isn't a pinto.....

Gorgeous!

Buckskin in my favorite color (don't tell my horses as I sold my only buckskin a few years ago) and yours is perfection! Love the pictures.

I would like to thank everyone with the nice compliments on streaker I hope he does well at the World Show.... thats all we can ask for is that they perform well and that the Judges like him
default_smile.png

Frank

Wow, my connection is flying tonight, I actually got to view the pictures! Normally I have to bypass threads with so many large pictures. I better not disconnect!! LOL

Anyway, your boy is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm glad I'm not competing against him!

Latest posts

Back