Updated pics of my foals, big horses, pony and some others!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I decided to go out with the camera this morning before I headed to bed........The sun was being a pain but I tried to pick out a few of the better ones.

This wasn't from this morning, but here is a updated pic of my stallion, seeing if the big guys are interested in Mr. Studly at all! They were unimpressed to say the least.

booside2.jpg

This is my homozygous mare..........I was going to sell all the minis but this girl is here to stay, I just cant part with her. She might be bred for next year, but after that she will be just a pasture pal.

riv-1.jpg

NExt up is my overo filly from this year........man does she have a tude!

Merical3.jpg

Merical.jpg

This is my weanling colt from this year. HE thinks he is a stud already. He pees on the mares pee, smiles and even mounts the mares......He needs a hair cut but it doesnt stay warm enough at night for me to do so yet. HE has the most beautiful head, but its hard to capture with the shedding going on.

Diablo-1.jpg

A group shot as I entered the pasture this morning.....

group2.jpg

And last but not least my pony. His name is booger, and I love him to death. YOu never know what kind of mood he will be in, or what might try to eat him on any given day! HIs name is actually Kuzco.

kuzco.jpg

Kuzco3.jpg

THis is him and his mare, they are pretty stuck together.

Kuzcosoxy.jpg

And attempting a weak trot for me........he didnt like being woke up and then not given food right away.

Kuzcotrot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what good looking horses! They all look so content and healthy... Now, that pony can come live with me anytime; but he'll have to answer to Kuzco; I don't think the neighbors would understand if I went out to the fence and yelled "Hey Booger!"

default_biggrin.png

HE does answer to Kuzco and many other names, mostly Kuzker is what I call him, but he does look at me when I call him Booger, but doesnt really come. MY horses have so many nick names they pretty much just come when they hear my voice as they think its food time.

Latest posts

Back