UPDATE ON MY TINY COLT BORN LAST NIGHT.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMAMINIS

Reaction score
WELL THE VET CAME AND GAVE HIM A CLEAR BILL OF HEALTH OTHER THAN HIS EYE INFECTION WHICH HE GAVE ME A OINTMENT FOR. HE THINKS HE IS ABOUT A MONTH EARLY THOUGH. WE PASTURE BRED AND MAYBE SHE DIDNT TAKE WHEN WE THOUGHT AND I NEVER SEEN HER COME BACK IN HEAT? ANYWAYS HIS LEGS ARE STRAIGHTENING UP QUICK, HE IS NURSING WELL, HAS A GOOD BITE, GOING TO THE BATHROOM WITH NO PROBLEMS. HE IS JUST SO TINY. I HAVE NEVER HAD A FOAL SO SMALL, HE PUTS HIS FACE RATE IN YOUR NECK AND CUDDLES WHEN YOU PICK HIM UP. SOUNDS LIKE HE GOING TO BE OKAY FROM THE VET. HE ALSO GAVE HIM A SHOT OF ANTIBIOTIC AND A SHOT OF SELENIUM. THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFULL COMMENTS AND FOR THINKING OF MY LITTLE BOY. HERE ARE SOME PICS I TOOK OF HIM TONIGHT........OH AND ONE OF THE LITTLE FILLY, SHE IS JUST TO CUTE I COULDNT HELP MYSELF :bgrin

COLT
default_wub.png
:

100_2517.jpg

100_2535.jpg

100_2522.jpg

FILLY
default_wub.png
:

100_2532.jpg

I am so glad to hear they are both doing well. He sure does look tiny. How little is he? Love his blankie
default_wub.png
:

I am so glad to hear they are both doing well. He sure does look tiny. How little is he? Love his blankie
default_wub.png
:
I THINK HE IS ABOUT 17"-18" OR SO , I WILL MEASURE HIM ONCE HE FULLY UNFOLDS. THE BLANKET I HAVE ON HIM IS A 18 INCH BLANKET IS THAT HELP YOU PICTURE HOW TINY HE IS. HE IS SWIMMING IN IT. :bgrin

so happy everything is ok!!! is ash a good mommy?

Crystal,

I am so glad that the vet has given him a clean bill of health! He is definitely a cutie and that little filly is absolutely beautiful!

Both babies are just so very precious!!

ASHLEY IS A WONDERFULL MOMMY NOW THAT THINGS HAVE SETTLED DOWN BUT TRIED TO STRIKE AT ME A FEW TIMES AFTER SHE FOALED WHICH IS SO NOT LIKE HER BEFORE TWO WEEKS AGO. SHE GOT REALLY CRANKY TWARD THE END BUT WHO WOULDN'T.

QTRRAE YOU KNOW YOU DO GET A LITTLE CREDIT FOR THIS SINCE KIOWA (SIRE) IS ONE OF YOUR WONDERFULL FOALS!! LOL!
default_thumbup.gif
:

They are just ADORABLE!!!!

I love the tiny ones!! :)))

Susan O.

[SIZE=12pt]i want that little boy
default_wub.png
: , what a sweet thing...glad the vet said he was fine
default_yes.gif
: , you said he was thin, with some good mamas milk he be filling out his little body soon and kicking up his heels! so when did you say you would be dropping him off here? 4 or 5 months? :bgrin your fillie is cute too but i love his color! Nikki[/SIZE]

Oh you can't be serious! He is soooo cute...and that blankie!
default_yes.gif
:

I just want to cuddle him so much!!!

Glad the little guy will be ok --- and you are right your little girl is adorable too!

Latest posts

Back