Update on Jimmy in Hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
Well this has been the longest 5 weeks of my life. It all started with pnemonia. Then on the ventilator, then MRSA sepsis in the bloodstream (most people die from this) I am so thankful to God that we made it. Yesterday we were moved to an Acute Care Rehab Hospital to get eating and walking again. This has been a very hard time for me and Jimmy. He is doing well and his spirits are good. This is going to sound crazy, but through all of this sickness, there have been lots of positive things and life blessings. We know that God has some grand plan for us and we are just looking ahead to see what it might be. I will post again when we are headed home. Everyone continue to pray for us. Thanks,

Sounds like good news to me, and you're right, few people recover from MRSA! He is a miracle in his own right, and surely part of a greater plan. Continued prayers for a complete recovery! Can't wait to hear you're headed home.

Jodi

Well this has been the longest 5 weeks of my life. It all started with pnemonia. Then on the ventilator, then MRSA sepsis in the bloodstream (most people die from this) I am so thankful to God that we made it. Yesterday we were moved to an Acute Care Rehab Hospital to get eating and walking again. This has been a very hard time for me and Jimmy. He is doing well and his spirits are good. This is going to sound crazy, but through all of this sickness, there have been lots of positive things and life blessings. We know that God has some grand plan for us and we are just looking ahead to see what it might be. I will post again when we are headed home. Everyone continue to pray for us. Thanks,
Dinda,

I am so glad to hear that your husband is doing better and that you . Yes, there is some grand plan for you both, and you both will have to stick around to see what it is.

I will continue to say prayers for you and Jimmy!

I am glad things are getting better. having been thru a scare this winter with my husband I can understand how you feel. And it did make a difference in him, he only works 23 hours a day now!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hope things keep getting better and better.

Hugs

Bonnie

Praise God! That is good news! Thank you for the update.

~Karen

OH Dinda!! I didn't realize Jimmy had been sick! I'm so sorry. :no:

I'm glad to hear he's doing much better now. I guess I won't be seeing ya'll at Conroe then. You just tell him to get better for Nationals (after all, us girls gotta drink!
default_wink.png
: ).

Back