Update - Clooney has arrived!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetVetCanuck

Reaction score
Just wanted to check in and say that Milo Acres Just For The Ladies AKA 'Clooney' has arrived!
aktion033.gif

Thanks so much to Lori and Kim for delivering him up to me last week. I've been meaning to get on here and let everyone know how we're making out, but I've been having way too much fun to spend time on the computer
yes.gif
(Not to mention my sore forearms, shoulders and chest! Hard to believe I used to jog 10+ horses every day - now I can hardly lift my arms up over my head!)

He's so well trained, forgiving of all my mistakes and I'm having a tonne of fun! He immediately fit right in at our small, private barn and now bosses around all the dressage divas - even the 17.3hh Hanoverian!

Here's a photo from our first day out on the conditioning track (hope I get this right):
5171223464_3ba81b9d34_z.jpg

Thanks so much Lori!

cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Cathy

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Although I hate what cold weather frost portends, it certainly adds to an early morning photo.

So good to hear you are having fun with him Cathy! He will have you in shape in no time. Keep coming with the updates!
default_biggrin.png

Hey Cathy,

Congratulations on your now not so new horse.
default_rolleyes.gif
Glad you are happy with Clooney. Sorry I am replying so late. The boys have been computer hogs and now I am playing catch up.
default_smile.png
It was nice to meet you and the other ladies at your barn. All of you were very nice. Keep us posted on your adventures with Clooney.

Latest posts

Back