UGHHHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
No,..It is not just the fact that she is UPSIDE DOWN,....LOL
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

My monitor is CONSTANTLY rolling and wavy lines go through it :new_shocked: ,...I have tried putting it in different locations,..played with the antenna,...EVERYTHING!!!!

Does everyone elses monitor do this,..or is mine just possessed??????????
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_unsure.png
:

That's one of the problems with wireless systems. It's part of the reason I finally broke down and purchased a new system that's a wired one. Everything seems to make wireless go nuts. microwaves, cell phones, cordless phones, even passing trucks with cb's etc.

Can you change the channel? On the back of my wireless monitor, there are 4 different channels to choose from.

BUT if you have a 2.5 mhz monitor and a 2.5 wireless phone......you can't get away from the lines.

we have to unplug our cordless phone to get rid of the wavy lines

Last year when using the camera system we had to unplug our cordless phone. Just get a cheap phone thats not the same 2.5 that the camera is on.

If itis showing the pic upside down, just turn the camera upside down, and then it will be right side up on your monitor. Those wireless ones can get interference form almost anything...wireless phone, microwave, electrical, leaves on tree, wind etc. It sure can be frustrating! I recently bought a 4 cam wireless system, and ended up sending the receivers and transmitters back in exchange for wire!! I don;t have the patience for such things.
default_wacko.png
:

We just bought a wireless system a few weeks ago and I love it. The things that everyone has mentioned happen to me as well, but we all work around it. If anyone stands in the path between the transmitter and the reciever then we get lines on the monitor. The micro and the cordless phone do put lines on the screen but only for a short time. If you are getting lines on your screen even when the micro and phone are not in use, then check and see if an animal or anything metal is in the path of the transmission from the barn to the house. It sounds silly, but anyone or anything that has been in the "path" has caused us lines. We have placed the equipment up higher and that has helped with foot traffic causing lines in the screen. Good luck! :saludando:

No,..It is not just the fact that she is UPSIDE DOWN,....LOL
default_wacko.png
: :lol:

My monitor is CONSTANTLY rolling and wavy lines go through it :new_shocked: ,...I have tried putting it in different locations,..played with the antenna,...EVERYTHING!!!!

Does everyone elses monitor do this,..or is mine just possessed??????????
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_unsure.png
:
Yup - our wireless monitor has the wavy lines too. I just deal with it.

Just found out Intrepid has gone as late as 271 days! :new_shocked:

I am doomed!! Hope your Foxy girl goes sooner than that!

Denise

Silversong Farm

we also bought 2 different wireless cameras last year gave up and ended up returning both and got a wired camera a little more work but well worth it we are fortunate our barn isn't too far away from our house to run underground wires

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back