Two beautiful kittens

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, they are adorable! And I love their black noses. They are going to be beautiful. I think my favorite one is the one with more white - just look at that face!

Oh they're gorgeous !!!!! What little angels
default_smile.png

Having a very difficult time sexing these kittens because of the long hair

image.jpg

White face girl, the other, boy. That's what I think
default_smile.png

They're gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Teasing people with their cuteness is not nice! ;) That white one is just darling. I agree with Reo though, I think that one's a girl, and the other one is a boy.

They will be going to the vet's in the next two weeks for their first shots so I will let you know what the vet says. I am thinking both boys.

Oh what sweet faces. Those are precious babies.

I know little to nothing about kitties because of my allergies but when we had

our little Putter kitten earlier in the summer.....someone told us - that kittens

with pointy faces were usually girls and the rounder faces were boys.....

Worked for Putter.

Well one of them will have a forever home tomorrow. I have a woman who is coming by to choose which one she is taking.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the white with black kitten went to her/his forever home. The woman who chose him didn't care whether the kitten was male or female. She said she would let me know when she takes the kitten to the vet.

I think I have a home for the other one. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back