Tucker made new friends today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
Well first off I took my new filly out today. (Whiskey Girl from Buck On Ranch) She has been getting to know me and today was the first day we have been out around the farm, she actually played and had some fun. She was really something to watch. I can't WAIT to drive this filly!! She has such amayzing movement and is so proud of herself. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her, she takes two hands
wink.gif
but I will be getting her pictures done professionally this summer and I can't wait!!

While I was out with Whiskey Girl, Tucker was feeling left out. So he took matters into his own hands and made some new friends
wub.gif
He was very excited to show me!!

"Mommy, Mommy!"

mommymommylook.jpg

"Mommy, come see my new friends! They're really neat!"

himom.jpg

"Let's go!"

yellingforfriends.jpg

The neighbor horses are very taken with my little guys, especially the babies
wub.gif

mynewfriend.jpg

tuckerscratching.jpg

Chamomile said:
Well first off I took my new filly out today.  (Whiskey Girl from Buck On Ranch)  She has been getting to know me and today was the first day we have been out around the farm, she actually played and had some fun.  She was really something to watch.  I can't WAIT to drive this filly!!  She has such amayzing movement and is so proud of herself.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her, she takes two hands 
wink.gif
but I will be getting her pictures done professionally this summer and I can't wait!!
While I was out with Whiskey Girl, Tucker was feeling left out.  So he took matters into his own hands and made some new friends 
wub.gif

"Mommy, Mommy!"

mommymommylook.jpg

"Mommy, come see my new friends!  They're really neat!"

himom.jpg

"Let's go!"

yellingforfriends.jpg

wub.gif

mynewfriend.jpg

tuckerscratching.jpg

526642[/snapback]

HOW SWEET IS THAT?!!?! Just precious!

Chamomile said:
Well first off I took my new filly out today.  (Whiskey Girl from Buck On Ranch)  She has been getting to know me and today was the first day we have been out around the farm, she actually played and had some fun.  She was really something to watch.  I can't WAIT to drive this filly!!  She has such amayzing movement and is so proud of herself.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her, she takes two hands 
wink.gif
While I was out with Whiskey Girl, Tucker was feeling left out.  So he took matters into his own hands and made some new friends 
wub.gif

"Mommy, Mommy!"

mommymommylook.jpg

"Mommy, come see my new friends!  They're really neat!"

himom.jpg

"Let's go!"

yellingforfriends.jpg

wub.gif

mynewfriend.jpg

tuckerscratching.jpg

526642[/snapback]

Just though.. Where did "Whiskey Girl" come from? Had to ask cause I'm a real big Toby Keith fan and he has the "Whiskey Girl" song.

Cute pictures
smile.gif
wub.gif
I'm kind of curious about Whiskey Girl as well. I know the song and if your girl is like the one in the song then
new_shocked.gif

My new filly is Buck On Dan's Whiskey Girl, aka Whiskey Girl. I'm sure I've heard the song, I just can't remember it right now!

Here she is! I don't mind posting picts of her as I think she is GORGEOUS!
wub.gif

whiskey05b.jpg

Edited to say: Although this is a beautiful picture, this filly is even BETTER in person. She has a tiny little head, with a tea cup muzzle and the hip!! WOW! I am so thrilled with her I just can't express it!
blush.gif
She is my newest girlfriend and I hope we share many fun times together! In the show ring and at home...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures and l love your new filly she looks beautiful..

wub.gif
Awww, Tucker is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures!

saludando.gif
Conny

Latest posts

Back