Trip to PA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twister

Reaction score
I have been asked to judge near Grove City PA the first weekend in August (dogs not horses lol) so I wondered if anyone on the forum was local to Grove City so I could visit them on either the Friday or the Monday. It would be wonderful to meet some more forum members and see their horses.

Yvonne

I'm about 4 1/2-5 hours from there, probably farther than you want to drive.
default_smile.png

We're an hour north of Grove City. Since there's a mini show there that day I may head down and check it out
default_smile.png
Do you have any info on the show you could pass along?

I don't know about the mini show, I am going to judge retrievers in a hunt test held under the auspices of the North American Hunting Retriever Association aka NAHRA. Where is the show held, if I finish early I might pop over and see if the show is still on.

Yvonne

Yes 4 1/2 to 5 hours is too much driving, I just thought if there was anyone on the forum within easy driving distance to Grove City I could go and visit them, sorry I won't get to meet you Kim but I am going to Nationals this year will you be there?

Yvonne

Yvonne, I am a dope, I thought you were judging a miniature horse show in Grove City. That is so cool that you judge hunting trials! My farm isn't large, but you are welcome to stop here on your way home
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back