Tree Hunting Adventures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
MVC-013S-1.jpg

The Hunt is on .....

MVC-017E-12.jpg
MVC-023E-13.jpg
MVC-019E-10.jpg
MVC-012E-15.jpg

Standing in front of the "chosen" tree
default_yes.gif

MVC-021E-8.jpg

MVC-023E-14.jpg

LOL...Jerry looks exhausted !

MVC-007S-3.jpg

Goof Balls
default_rolleyes.gif

MVC-015E-7.jpg

Here's a Holly farm Ce
default_wink.png

MVC-020S-1.jpg

Future Tree Farm

MVC-023S.jpg

The end ....
MVC-011E-16.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]those pictures are great, looks like you had lots of fun
default_yes.gif
...my tree hunting consisted of going to the basement :DOH! ...Nikki
[/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
Love the pictures, it is fun to see what everyone else does for the tree hunt....getting one from the basement can be fun too
default_yes.gif

Not sure if we are getting one where my son works at a garden center or from Dad's tree lot ....it used to be fun when the boys were small tramping through the woods and getting cold and cranky
default_wacko.png

Looks like a beautiful place. Tree hunting is fun. I always enjoyed it. Now I just get the one out of the closet and decorate it up and the cats rearrange all the ornaments until after the new year. They have a lot of fun and really enjoy the tree.

oh i miss those days! with one kid married and gone, and the other two pretty much grown, no one is interested in helping me decorate any more. and this house is so stuffed with furniture there's no room for a tree anyway. in all honesty since i got married to Randy we can't have a real tree and although we tried a fake one it just doesn't "do it" for me... so i have a tiny little 2 ft fake tree, if i have to have a fake one anyway, no sense moving the furniture
default_wink.png

i am a light fiend though so i do have white lights all along the front fence, and colored lights on the front porch, and chili pepper lights along the porch railing
default_biggrin.png
i have horse lights too but i am afraid the wind might blow the horses off the lights so didn't put them up outside...

It is SOoooo beautiful up there in your neck of the woods!
default_yes.gif
Looks like everyone had fun - much more fun than my adventure of packing my heavy fake tree from the shed to the house
default_wacko.png

And, what a great-looking family you have!
default_yes.gif

Thought I'd share my tree hunting as well..

Img_1076.jpg

the tree is somewhere in here..

Img_1073.jpg

parents cabin in the woods somewhere near the tree..

Img_1080.jpg

river in the woods near the tree...

Img_1081.jpg

Img_1068.jpg

Christmas tree? No not really it is still in the barn, where the donkeys are nibbling it when ever they pass by...

Nice pictures. I dont have to go very far for my tree, just out the back door and a walk into the woods, its finding the right one that was so time consuming, so now all I do is take a trip to the basement and bring it up in a box. No, I dont get into decorating like my Mom does, but alot of times she comes over transforms our home for us. This past Friday we we're all over by Moms and she has the whole dang house full of christmas stuff, so on our way out..I grabbed one of her big fleece snowman, she had 2 sitting on a bench about 2' long, well, my son seen me take one and he followed taking the other one, Mom showed up at the top of the stairs and said "hey, your taking my snowman" YEAH, so ...then she said you might as well take the bench too..kind of crabby, so my 3 yr old son, goes running back to the bench, (we were just walking out the door) and grabs the bench too. It was so precious, because the bench is wood and heavy about 2' long, and my 3 yr old just picked it up and dragged it right out the door. It was just so cute the way he did it. So now I have 2 more snowmen and a bunch, besides all her animated bears. I'll take some pics this weekend. Tammy L.

Latest posts

Back