Transport Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MB but I'm not looking for a transport I just got a very concerning phone call from this number. Said he was hauling some minis to Boise and that he was looking to buy a bunch of minis registered or not so he didn't have to haul and empty trailer home and so that he could resale them when he got back there.

MB I believe hauled right is no longer in business.

I have never heard of this transporter before.

Sounds like a horse trader/dealer and probably does some shipping also because that is how most of them find good deals.

My area code is 714... I am in southern CA.

Haven't heard of this person though...

Andrea

I haven't heard of this transporter either....and I believe REO is right, last I checked a few months ago, Hauled Right was no longer in business

Christine, sounds like the e mail, last week I got asking me how many yearlings did I have for sale.

They were coming to the area buying breeding stock to begin their own herd of minis.

I was polite, as usual, but told them I didn't sell where I could not personally check

out where my horses were going and I didn't hear back from them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it was a horse trader but asked just in case someone else got a phone call from him.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back