Trailer cameras

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nassaunellie

Reaction score
I'm looking for an inexpensive camera to put in my trailer so we can keep an eye on things while trailering the Minis. Any suggestions? Maybe something at Radio Shack?

Thanks.

Wendy

We went with a very inexpensive back up camera that you are suppossed to put on your bumper. I attached it in the trailer and I can see everything wirelessly on the display in the truck. Works great. Took minutes to install. Not sure of the brand but when I get home from work I can check.

We went with a very inexpensive back up camera that you are suppossed to put on your bumper. I attached it in the trailer and I can see everything wirelessly on the display in the truck. Works great. Took minutes to install. Not sure of the brand but when I get home from work I can check.
Yes, please check for brand. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Well I went looking for a name and I can't find one. It's no name! Hubby said that it was a generic brand. I bought it at a place called Princess Auto in Canada but that is just an auto store. We bought it for $50 on sale but I think it was only about $75 regular priced. Just a cheap one.

Latest posts

Back