Tough little team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
Two of my grandsons teams have won State Championships in baseball this summer. Being that these two guys are brothers make it double sweet. Memories have been made that are going to last a lifetime. "B" is on the 6 and under t-ball team. My son coached them. Texas league is divided into north and south. So therefore each gets and keeps state title even though there is the option for north and south to compete in a best 2 out of 3 series. Last week after the team winning "north" "B" was back home with one of his team mates over playing. The team mate swung the bat and "B" walked into it. Off to the hospital with a head injury. Luckily no concussion or fracture, but quite the goose egg on the head and 6 stitches. What do most kids want after a boo-boo is tended to? Well with "B" it was not ice cream, he wanted to just go fishing. He is a tough little guy. So this week they played the south in the 2 out of 3 series. No need for 3. They won the first 2! Wooohoooo!

Last week his brother's team came from 2nd in region to winning the State Championship in 12 and under age. Two other team mates of "Tater's" had younger siblings on "B's" t-ball team. I think it made the 12 year olds more determined to not let the 6 year olds be the only ones to take home the State Championship. I am so proud of both grandsons and both teams. Thanks for letting me share grandma bragging rights.

Back