Tornado Woes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poniesrule

Reaction score
I hate to ask, but can anyone send some prayers to northeast Nebraska? A town called Pilger was hit by dual tornados (google it) this afternoon. I don't personally know many in the community, but the one death confirmed at this time is an in-law's brother. The town is gone, search & rescue are pulling together volunteers from neighboring towns. Feedlots & farms are devastated. I'm so thankful to live in a place that has complete strangers willing to lend a hand. I have to say, the videos & pictures from storm chasers & community members are amazing. A true testament to the power.... The emotion..... Just wow. Please send some prayers if you have a couple extras. Thanks in advance.

Sending Prayers from Australia .
default_yes.gif

Absolutely! Prayer coming for those poor people. How devastating..

My husband & I were watching the weather channel last night and oh my how awful! Send positive vibes and prayers.

THANK YOU everyone! I drove up to a nearby town yesterday (took my minis to 4 nursing homes to spread some smiles) which is where the first tornado touched down. We saw trees twisted, crops gone, an entire farm in shambles. This small town living is amazing, I know it's the same everywhere, but I am so proud of how everyone is pulling together. Wasn't able to get off work this week to go volunteer for cleanup, but hope to go soon. We will be sending donations though! Thanks again for the thoughts & prayers. We're getting ready for more severe weather this week. Mama Nature needs to knock it off!

Latest posts

Back