Took some pics today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaneyrose

Reaction score
103a1338.jpg

Just thought I would show you the pic I took of my silver dapple filly "Dream" this morning....she is really blooming and so loving!!

and here is one of Taiga....he is much nicer now he is maturing and has covered his first mares this month...Ahhh.

103a1339.jpg

I bet that when that filly is clipped she is going to be an absolutely gorgeous color! Nice looking stallion, too, and I like the name! Taiga... that's the name of the evergreen forest found throughout northern Asia and northern Europe, just south of the tundra. (I taught geography for a few years, LOL). It's a nice name!

I bet that when that filly is clipped she is going to be an absolutely gorgeous color! Nice looking stallion, too, and I like the name! Taiga... that's the name of the evergreen forest found throughout northern Asia and northern Europe, just south of the tundra. (I taught geography for a few years, LOL). It's a nice name!

Hi Sandy, thanks for your kind comments :) You are the only person who has known about Taiga :aktion033: :lol: He is a silver dapple and I found the name was an area where the mountains are granite and had snow on top and thought that is exactly his colouring!!!

Very pretty!! Would like to see again when older. These little guys always keep us guessing as to what they will end up as. Mary

Latest posts

Back