Too much cuteness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
My daughters new puppy , Madison . She is a Havanese and just over 4 months old.
default_wub.png
She is such a little clown too , she keeps us laughing .

Maddyforum.jpg

Mady4forum.jpg

Mady4forum2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I breed Havanese and I can tell you that your fun has just begun
default_aktion033.gif
They are the greatest little dogs - always happy, wanting to play and please, and then snuggle up on your lap or better yet around your neck - I have 4 girls - each one is different but special in their own way. They have been in "hog heaven" the last couple of days with Thanksgiving and all the tidbits they have managed to beg out of my hubby and I.

I doubt that you will stop at just one Havanese - they are as addicting as minis! :DOH!
default_wink.png

Stac

Your right Stac , she is a very happy dog and is always happy to see anyone but she will be the only Havanese in this house for now . We already have a Great Dane and a Scottie/Westie in the house and a Lab and two Setters outside so we have hit our limit for dogs.
default_yes.gif
Mini's ? Now that's another story !
default_wink.png
I feel the need for one more next year.
default_biggrin.png

Aww she is adorable! Sweet little dog you have! I love the picture of her jumping in the snow, just to cute! I just wanna squeeze her! She looks so fluffy and soft!
default_biggrin.png

Emily

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dog4.gif

We'll see
default_rolleyes.gif
They are pretty hard to resist --- and they come in all sorts of different colors!

We have 5 house dogs - they all sleep in bed with us - and now 2 outside dogs - yes, we are totally addicted to both our minis and our dogs -- I would have 10 more dogs if I could spread myself that thin - but the bed is pretty full right now :DOH!

Stac

Thanks everyone , glad it's not just me that thinks she is absolutely adorable ! She is such a happy little dog and doesn't hold anything back . Very energetic too I might add !
default_biggrin.png

If you can stand a few more pics , these ones show the biggest and littlest in our household.
default_wub.png

madison.jpg

dinnertime.jpg

MadisonandJenna.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is so cute!!
default_wub.png
I adore that pic of her running off in the snow!

Latest posts

Back