Tonto Gets His Running Shoes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a neat idea, I think I need to make my mini a set. They would be great for when I take him out on the road

We use the Build a Bear shoes for Whoopie who is 28.5"

We use the low top sneakers and snug up the laces. The shoes stay on fine for the hour or so needed during a visit on tile floors. We tried the high top boots and sneakers and found they are too tall.

Here is a picture of Whoopie in her shoes during a visit last month. Whoopie and the shoes were a big hit!!

PB030012.jpg

I just saw your running shoes which are fantastic, but what do you use to hold the velcros on with? Glue? Sew?

Really cool ideal.

I am so glad you posted this as my poor mini foundered and I need something to help her! Thanks ofr the post!

I was thinking about doing that for my minis when I drive them. I will try the build a bear ones. They have one in the mall here. I have some sandles I bought but they fall off lke crazy. I just can't stand spending $150 for old macs for a mini when they cost the same for a big horse! That just makes me crazy!!

Back