Today is a big day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Well it has certainly taken awhile but today my daughter is hitching up good ole chubby Ariel and going to drive her.

She says not to worry about the fact that Ariel is out of shape and overweight all she wants to do is calmly walk along no trotting just a nice slow casual drive. Now I just wonder how Ariel is going to feel about just calmly walking along?

We will see and I will try to get some good quality postable pics of the two of them. They will be driving on new roads in our area where no homes have been built yet so all should go well.
default_ohnoes.jpg

Are you sure Ariel wasnt doing the rain dance in her stall last night.....
default_risa8.gif
maybe she had other plans and driving wasnt one of them!! Thats what usually happens around here lately with my plans.

Little Ribbie, how did you get to know Ariel so well? She is fully capable of that!

Marie, we're taking Mingus out on the trail this afternoon, rain or no rain. Of course, Keith will probably have to run alongside, holding an umbrella over Mingus' head...forget the wife, coddle your horse!

Are you sure Ariel wasnt doing the rain dance in her stall last night.....
default_risa8.gif
maybe she had other plans and driving wasnt one of them!! Thats what usually happens around here lately with my plans.

I should have guessed it. She likes going for walks to like Dairy Queen or Mickey D's but pulling the cart was probably more than she chose to do on a Sunday Morning.
default_risa_suelos.gif

Little Ribbie, how did you get to know Ariel so well? She is fully capable of that!
Marie, we're taking Mingus out on the trail this afternoon, rain or no rain. Of course, Keith will probably have to run alongside, holding an umbrella over Mingus' head...forget the wife, coddle your horse!

We had a short window of time today to drive with everything else Vicky needed to do on her day off which included getting ready to go to the Opera and out to dinner before it. I just looked out the window and caught Ariel doing

this
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Gee want to guess why?

Well, darn...turns out it wasn't Mingus who wimped out -- and it wasn't me! I won't name names, but his initials are K.E.I.T.H.

Mingus and I ended up working here at home, and we had a very good workout.

Maire,, I would love to see pictures.

Susanne...sounds like you are really having fun driving Mingus!

So would I Shari, but first we have to get the horse hitched and drive her. Right now it would just be a picture of her standing there fat and lazy like always.

I wish I had someone here today because it is supposed to be nicer and I would hitch the ole girl up and go drive her myself but then I also have got to get the fence done today. I need to be able to bring the boys out in the front more often than once a year or so. Also I would like to get Koda measured and good pics of him standing correctly so I can finally get his paperwork sent in.

Then there is that little job I truly hate laundry to prepare for work this week. Yuck! Where did this weekend go?

Latest posts

Back