TN Miniature Horse Celebration--Who's Going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorsefrnd

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi Everyone!! Was just checking in to see who is attending the TN show!! We are still accepting sponsors and vendors untill May 15th. The show bills are going out in the mail this week and they are also available online at www.tmhv.net. The trade show that is taking place at the Celebration is coming together nicely!! I look forward to seeing everyone there! :aktion033:

Also, the pictures of the two give-a-way horses will be available online April 1, 2007 www.tmhv.net

We are selling tickets for them $3.00 for 1 ticket and $5.00 for 2 tickets, for more information on how to purchase tickets, please e-mail me at [email protected]

We have 1 AMHA grey yearling with two white socks and a big white blaze--very small! Cute! and We also have 1 AMHR 2 yr old bay gelding w/ big pretty eyes! Great youth or jumper horse. Nice Mover!

Have a great show season!!!

:saludando: We plan to attend! We'll see you there, Denise and Diamond too!

[SIZE=12pt]I certainly hope to - would love to think maybe our house will be sold by then and we can not only come up for the show, but look at property too. Not to mention I have a stallion that was purchased at the Mt Airy sale who is over at Randy and Vicki Hart's and I would like to bring him home as he has a girlfriend waiting for him.[/SIZE]

Will keep my fingers crossed! I certainly need my Tennessee fix! Tam, don't forget - we're leaving the guys at home and going out for lunch. Oh yeah, have to go to the Dairy Barn too.

Barbie

We're going to be there and we're really looking forward to it. We'll have 3 or 4 horses with us.

Luanne - can you actually believe Barbie thinks she deserves a shake from the Dairy Barn in Athens????? :risa_suelos:

It will be nice to see you and Beau in the ring!

Denise - thanks for the comments on Diamond. I know he will make someone a very nice little horse!

Tam - I guess Barbie has some high expectations!! :new_shocked: You still want to park your rig and camp out here? We are only 10 minutes from the Celebration showgrounds.

Can't wait to see everyone, we will be there with a sr gelding and a yearling mare for the amateur classes in the AMHA show only. Should be a great show, Dixie does a wonderful job.

Hope some of you plan on coming to Tunic the weekend before May 26-27 for a fun fun show AMHR/ASPC/ASPR lots of classes , lots of fun things planned. Lea puts on a excellent show and the facility is one of the best around... Large stalls, each one has big thick rubber mats all concrete walk ways, Just a nice place to go.. :lol:

I also have heard a rumor that Elvis is going to be making a appearance there by special request since it is so close to his home :lol: :lol:

Hi Denise,

We are planning on coming.

We had hoped to bring our two Little King horses to Tunica and to your show, but, we haven't been able to get their registeration papers from Little King, so don't guess we will be able to show them this year at all. Really disappointing after all the training and conditioning. Oh well, that's another story.

We will be there with a couple of our horses.

:aktion033: Hi, Its so good to hear from you all. I am so excited about the up coming show. I can't wait to meet some of the people I do not know and to see all my old friends, I think we are gonna have a great time at the show!! See ya soon!!

Denise :saludando:

Hope some of you plan on coming to Tunic the weekend before May 26-27 for a fun fun show AMHR/ASPC/ASPR lots of classes , lots of fun things planned. Lea puts on a excellent show and the facility is one of the best around... Large stalls, each one has big thick rubber mats all concrete walk ways, Just a nice place to go.. :lol:

I also have heard a rumor that Elvis is going to be making a appearance there by special request since it is so close to his home :lol: :lol:

Hi Belinda---I will be attending the Tunica show also!! Lea has already contacted me. I hope that we will see you at the Tennessee Show as well!! I think you can plan on having a good time there also!!

No Elvis--sorry

:aktion033: ITS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE!! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ALL WILL BE COMING TO THE SHOW!! UPDATE- WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MINI TRADE SHOW- A SILENT AUCTION- CHANCES TO WIN A EASY ENTRY CART & FREE GIFTS FOR ALL EXHIBTORS!! and PURINA MILLS WILL BE THERE<FOR Q&A and SAMPLES> I THINK WE ARE GONNA HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! I CAN"T WAIT! AND A BIG THANKS TO THE FARMS THAT DONATED TWO OF THE SWEETEST MNIATURE HORSES THAT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE SHOW TO HELP OUT THE CLUB SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM! AMAZING GRACE MINIATURES IN TN AND FOY ROLLING HILLS IN IL.

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY SHOW SEASON!!!

DENISE :saludando:

FOR INFORMATION ON THE SHOW GO TO www.tmhv.net

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: GOOD NEWS!! :saludando: The Donated horses are now available for viewing on the club website.

They are both so sweet and cute!
default_wub.png
:

www.tmhv.net

:saludando: Hi!

Minimomnc and Zacharyfarms, I can't wait to meet you all. I have talked to Oakbrooke Farms & Sarah's Little Blessings a couple of times, but look forward to putting a name with a face. I think its going to be a really good time!!

Happy Show Season--I have got the bug!! Can't wait till my first show this season! :aktion033:

KayJay Farm will be coming. It's our first mini show, so no horses or tack, just watching. Our five year old daughter is so excited. She wants to train her new foal for next year. I look forward to meeting all of you!

:aktion033: Thats great!! We love spectators--YEA!! and Kids getting involved--YEA!!! :aktion033:

Be sure to visit the trade show & the barn area and introduce yourself....I am so happy to hear you will be there!! :saludando:

[SIZE=12pt]I certainly hope to - would love to think maybe our house will be sold by then and we can not only come up for the show, but look at property too. Not to mention I have a stallion that was purchased at the Mt Airy sale who is over at Randy and Vicki Hart's and I would like to bring him home as he has a girlfriend waiting for him.[/SIZE]

Will keep my fingers crossed! I certainly need my Tennessee fix! Tam, don't forget - we're leaving the guys at home and going out for lunch. Oh yeah, have to go to the Dairy Barn too.

Barbie

I can't wait to meet you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back