Time To Quit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
Ok. guys I don't post much but here is my 2cents worth.

WE THE PEOPLE... dont really have a choice in this election. We have bad and worse.

No matter who wins we will have an old man who might not live the 4 or 8 years. Leaving us with a VP who knows nothing.

Or we have someone who really knows next to nothing who some crazy will propably kill. Eather someone who hates him for his color or someone who will be disgruntaled(sp?) becase they will not receive as much money as they are being promised. The free loaders are many.

Eather way the country will be the looser.

I wish there was a none of these fools let's pick some other canadate and not from the last lot. But there is not so just hold on its going to be a wild ride.

Jan I can't say I agree with everything you said....but I definitely agree that it's gonna be a wild ride.

Jan, that's not how I feel (I'm enthusiastic about one choice), but I do think it's going to be a loooong day tomorrow.

Jan, that's not how I feel (I'm enthusiastic about one choice), but I do think it's going to be a loooong day tomorrow.

I agree. It is going to be a looooooooooooooooooong day. I plan to stay glued to the news.
default_wacko.png
Oh I hope and pray people do the right thing when the go to vote.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I agree with James.......... The most important thing is to VOTE.

And yes, this is going to be a "wild ride", no matter WHO wins.

Never fear I've allready voted but really felt that it was a case of not much to choose from.

I wish we could get someone that really has a clue to the needs of this country and I dont mean just talking about it untill elected.

Jan

I voted already too, but live in a state where I am afraid my vote doesn't count for much.

Latest posts

Back