Time for vaccines!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimie28

Reaction score
Why doesn't Jeffers carry the West Nile vaccine? I would love to buy all my vaccines at one place at the same time but they do not offer it. If I have to, I will order somewhere else but Jeffers has such a good reputation. So this leaves wondering what to do, hmmmm
default_unsure.png

Where do you get yours? and which companies do you trust?

Wow Jill. I have never heared of this company. You just saved me 21 $$ on an order I was about to place for vaccines and wormers!

Thanks!

We have always bought our vaccine from our vet. For a time that was the only place it could be bought locally but now it is sold at other places such as LEXTRON and I think I heard TSC sells it.

Thank you all for your resposnes! I'm going to check that place out Jill, espicially since Joann had such good luck. Do you know if they charge extra for packaging, etc?

We have always bought our vaccine from our vet. For a time that was the only place it could be bought locally but now it is sold at other places such as LEXTRON and I think I heard TSC sells it.
I have looked at the vaccines at Tractor Supply, but being a "retired" Vet Tech, I can't bring myself to buy them there. I just do not feel confident that a chain store like that has employees that know that those HAVE TO stay cold. I love TSC, but for vaccines, can't do it. My horses are worth more to me than to take that chance. That's why I wanted to post this on here to find out everybody elses experiences with other companies and their trust in them.

Has anybody heard of AlliVet.com?

THANKS AGAIN!

I don't remember now if they charge extra for packaging. I always go for the upgraded shipping, cooler, extra ice pack. It's only a few dollars more at Jeffers, and I think the same would be true at Horsewarehouse.com (just don't remember off the top of my head).

Jeffers does offer West Nile. For some reason, you have to call and order. They won't do it over the internet and they don't have it in their catalogs. I just ordered it from them.

I never knew Jeffers offered West Nile. Thanks for the tip
default_wink.png

Back