Time for the fuzz to start flying down here.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well the show horses have only been up in the barn ten days today, but it is starting to get so hot that when I work them they just look so ratty in their fuzzies.....

Only got two done today ( I HATE, hate, hate....) those first clips and fuzzy baths, but oh well

Here are the two boys I got done today, they both just got pulled out of pasture ten days ago, so we still have some work to do, but I am happy with where they are at. They have been out in pasture all winter, just being weaners/yearling boys...... These are a few of Big City's foals that are up to be shown. got some others to hopefully get done tomorrow.

You have to excuse to yucky clip job, I don't try to do anything special on these first clips......and they have hairy legs and Prankster has hairy ears as well, as I wanted to snap a few pics of him before it was TOTALLY dark as I knew he would get nasty and dirty tonight as I'm sure he laid down and rolled as soon as he got back in his stall....

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks - yearling over colt

We have to work on focusing on the "job", he's ALL boy......but I like him LOTS! He's very "horsey" looking

His dam is "Design" who just foaled a full brother to Prankster this past Sunday, whos heading to a new momma a weaning.

ea2044a4.jpg

ea20449a.jpg

ea204511.jpg

ea2044ea.jpg

Erica's Big City Gambling Man - yearling colt.......I put him up to geld and make him my over Jr. gelding, but he's still measuring under at this point, so I'm not sure.......I have another under yearling gelding to be so?

His dam is "Socks", whos is a Superior Dam, dam of - Knocker, Star Appeal, Toucher ext.....

ea20455c.jpg

ea204525.jpg

ea204514.jpg

**Royal added to the second page.....

**Clover and Streaker to third......

**Sashey to fourth...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lookin boys ya got there!!!! Gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing Erica!! I can't wait to see these boys in person!

and best of luck with conditioning and the upcomming show season!!

WOW Erica, That Big City is just proving him self to be one heck of a sire and his babies stay nice after they get older! Those are some FINE FINE FINE little guys and that first on looks just like a shetland to me! They are GORGOUS! I want a little sister to them SOO bad!!!

Gage

:new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
:

No wonder you wouldn't sell Prankster when I asked...LOL!!
default_wink.png
:

Oh my..................................Nice!

I just got up to change and feed my son.... as the bottle is warming I snuck on here and so glad I did.

I'm just in awwwww. They are awesome.

But of course, Prankster has a special place in my heart.
default_smile.png
default_wink.png
:

Erica, they both look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Prankster as my favorite colt from any farm last year!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

WOW!!! They look GREAT!! I'm sure you will do very well with them this year!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

default_wub.png
: WOW!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I have loved Prankster since he hit the ground, and he didn't disapoint, did he??? GORGEOUS!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Gambler is Stunning too!!!!
default_wub.png
: Big City has really proved himself as a good stallion, hasn't he???

Congratulations Erica, and Best of Luck in the Ring with these little macho-men this Spring! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and keep them coming!
default_yes.gif
:

Nancy

Thanks everyone on the compliments on the boys I think they look great as well; and am very happy with BC's foals this year as well
default_smile.png

Another boy done today (after having a mare foal this morning...)

This stallion, Royale is a Good Deed son out of a Blue Boy daughter. He's one of my babies, spoiled rotten.

again you have to excuse the fuzzy legs and ears...was just trying to get the bulk of the fuzz off....

ea1e29f7.jpg

When I come for a visit this fall, that blue roan may come up missing. Just have to figure out how to get him in my truck....
default_unsure.png
:

default_wub.png
: :bgrin :lol:
default_wub.png
: :bgrin :lol: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: :bgrin :lol: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :new_multi:

Latest posts

Back