Time for the fuzz to start flying down here.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica, In the time that I've seen the horses you've bred (as well as the ones you've selected from other farms), you've started at the top and keep on going UP UP UP!!!

Your horses have all the things that I see most often in the taller Bs and Shetlands...incredible overall balance, long legs, short back, exquisite flow of neck into shoulder, and heads that are beautiful rather than merely cute... they are great examples of full-sized horses in miniature.

I don't know how you manage to successfully show so many horses at any given show (I flunked at two!), but you could certainly never leave any of these at home...or Destiny, or Peas, or...

I am in awe!

Well there is no need to tell you what I think about Royale.
default_wub.png
:

Susanne,

Thanks so much for the kind words......I've got a few more to clip, have 7 here up in the barn and the 2 still at Larry's with driving training; ones staying this year(Jesse) and the other will hopefully be coming home sometime soon (Destiny)

but Peas.....she's "out to pasture" so to speak. She's actually out with Taker and maybe already in foal for a mid Feb 08 foal, if she took first cycle. I'm VERY excicited about that cross!!!

Erica they are all very very nice boys, Prankster looks so much like a shetland in those last two pictures of him. Im a fan of Gambler to. You've doing such a good job with your program erica, this shows it!!

wow, beautiful! Man!!!

Those are some gorgeous guys...thanks for sharing!

I hope I find something half that nice under my guys' jammies.

Liz M.

Fuzz is still flying.......

Erica's Cloverbud - aged under mare, who has been out running in the pasture with all the expectant mares and loves the babies, getting more food than she needed all winter as they were all feeding two...., she gets so jealous when one of her "friends" has a little one and gets moved to the next pasture she used to start running and bucking all over the place. Of course now she's in the barn but is still just as much a diva.

She's a two time Reserve National Champion halter mare, A Bandito daughter and out of my mare Rowdy, a Lazy N Redboy x Egyptian King mare

ea17cdd6.jpg

Erica's STreakn' For Bucks - yearling under colt, maybe going to be my gelding, he's just very nice but the appointment is scheduled for the weekend, but oh well.....

His picture here don't do him justice, his fuzzy ears and legs overpower his little body, as he's very petite.

Big City x MCC Feathers Silver Streak.........and Silver's in foal for a full sibling (hopefully sister, but she's only produced colts so far so.....she's due in about a week maybe two)

ea17ce11.jpg

Breathtaking as always!
default_wub.png
: Keep those pictures coming!

Jodi

They both look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Clover's head is so pretty. I always knew she was built out of this world but that's the first time I good look at how feminine and pretty her face is
default_smile.png
And Streaker looks awesome! DunIT's little bro is mighty fine!!!

Love the two new pics, Erica! They are all so pretty and I have always liked Streak'n For Bucks!

And I completly agree with Susanne! I bet that in a few years you are going to be one of the biggest farms if not the biggest (I mean biggest as well known) miniature farm!

Congrats on a job well done with them!

Gage

Erica I have always admired you and your farm. Your horses as always are breathtaking you have done a fantastic job with your breeding program. Our farm is getting there but you can leave your competion down there.LOL I can't wait until this crappy michigan weather goes away so I can body clip. One day I am moving south. Looking forward to see more pictures! Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: YUMMY!!!! :lol:

They are all just YUMMY!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Keep the pics coming Erica - we still can't shave for about a month or so, and you are really whetting my appetite to peel little Peanut!!!
default_wink.png
:

nancy
default_smile.png

I want a Big City filly even more now .......!

I want a big city filly and i want that beautiful weather you are having! Those pictures make make me want to go out and clip our's so badly.

Now, you just have to clip Big City and post pics of daddy and of course Bandito. They should both be next on your clip/picture list
default_smile.png

So beautiful, all of them!

Edited: Spelling

I want a Big City filly even more now .......!
I want a big city filly and i want that beautiful weather you are heaving! Those pictures make make me want to go out and clip our's so badly.

Now, you just have to clip Big City and post pics of daddy and of course Bandito. They should both be next on your clip/picture list .

So beautiful, all of them!
Sorry, but nope.......my boys get to be boys and dont' have to deal with the fuss of being "pretty", they are out working again. All three boys got turned out first of March and each have their own herd, own pasture, own pond, ext......They'll run with their mares until after Nationals. They're 'au natural' men; now if I had the opportunity to get Liz shots someday I'd clean them up........but for now they are happy as it. They are all almost shedded out, BC especially, And all three of the boys have wild man hair, no bridlepaths, hair down in their eyes and I love it.

I have one maybe two more to finish up today.......still trying to decide about one whether she'll go up in the barn yet or not for this early in the show season.

My babies would probably appreciate being clipped as the early ones are just FUZZ balls (which is what happens to Jan/Feb babies this time of year), they look like walking marshmellows.

WOW I love that bay colt
default_smile.png
And I remember seeing Royal at the Bluegrass Classic last year. They are all so nice!

Poor is dying with all her hair but she's "in the process" of being clipped. She had a bath yesterday but thinking I should wait because it's been in the 80's and now they are saying it may snow and will be in the 20's :new_shocked:

One more fuzzball gone.....

Sashey, two year old mare; got two National Champions halter last year her first year out. She's a fun mare to have in the barn.....and I can't wait to see what she'll produce after her show career is over. She's only been in the barn for two weeks, but had to get all that hair off to get her color coming back in.

ea0df80e.jpg

ea0df72e.jpg

actually have a couple yearling fillies clipped, but at this time I'm not sure who's going to stay in the barn for that spot....

She's BEAUTIFUL!
default_wub.png
: You're giving me clipping fever, and its still too cold...
default_sad.png
I can't wait to see which yearling you choose!

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back