Thrilled To Have 18 National All-Star Championships

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
The five of us -- mom, dad, three kids -- were thrilled with how the 2007 AMHR show season played out for our family. We collected wonderful memories as well as several wonderful awards.

In September, there were the nine AMHR National championships, four Reserve National titles, 40 top fives and 65 top tens. And all five of us were lucky enough to win National titles.

In November, there were nine AMHR Hall of Fame awards going to six of our horses.

And now, in January, there are the 18 AMHR National All-Star Championships, 15 Reserve National All-Star titles and 65 pages worth of of top fives and top 10s.

If anyone is interested in perusing our All-Star winners, here they are:

Classique’s Phantom Gold (Under)

First: Park Harness, Adult Jumper, Open Hunter, Amateur Roadster, Liberty

Second: Youth Jumper, Amateur Hunter, Amateur Jumper, Youth Roadster

Third: Open Roadster, Open Versatility, Amateur Jumper. Golden Age Jumper

Fourth: Amateur Versatility. Youth Versatility

Sixth: Youth Hunter

Whispering Hill Farm Magician (Over)

First: Open Roadster, Park Harness, Adult Jumper, Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter

Second: Youth Hunter, Amateur Jumper, Youth Jumper

Third: Liberty

Fourth: Amateur Roadster, Youth Roadster, Amateur Versatility

Sixth: Open Versatility

Seventh: Youth Versatility

D&S Double Dutch Chocolate (Over)

First: Open Country Pleasure, Amateur Country Pleasure, Youth Country Pleasure, Youth Roadster

Second: Amateur Roadster, Ladies Roadster, Liberty, Solid Color Stallions & Geldings

Third: Open Roadster, Three/Four-Year-Old Roadster, Gelding Senior Champion and Reserve, Aged Gelding, 3 & Older, Over

Fourth: Aged Gelding, 3 & Older, Amateur Halter Gelding

Seventh: Model Gelding, 2 & Older

Ninth: Youth Halter Gelding

Quail Creek's Rumorhasit (Over)

First: Youth Jumper, Amateur Jumper

Second: Open Hunter, Amateur Hunter

Third: Adult Jumper, Golden Age Jumper

Eighth: Youth Hunter

Mini Bucks Little Sabrina (Under)

First: Youth Pleasure Driving, Amateur Pleasure Driving, 34 & Under

Second: Golden Age Jumper

Third: Youth Hunter

Fourth: Open Pleasure Driving

Fifth: Youth Roadster

Sixth: Amateur Jumper

Seventh: Amateur Hunter

Eighth: Aged Mare, 3 & Older, 30-32

Ninth: Liberty

10th: Youth Versatility

Mini Bucks Pure Nitro (Under)

Second: Open Country Pleasure

Third: Youth Country Pleasure

Eighth: Amateur Hunter, Amateur Country Pleasure

Olive Branches Black Tie Affair (Under)

Eighth: Amateur Jumper, Park Harness

Ninth: Youth Hunter

Running Brooks Royal Stetson (Under)

Fourth: Golden Age Jumper

(Note: AMHR combines Open and Stakes driving classes for National All-Star results. AMHR has not yet officially posted Youth Pleasure Driving Under results; Sabrina was in first place in Youth Pleasure Driving in what we believe were the final 2007 All-Star rankings when they were on the AMHR website's Show Results page.)

Congratulations to everyone with a National Top Ten All-Star.

If you would like to see photos of Samantha, Sawyer and Spencer winning their AMHR National titles and contributing to our Hall of Fame awards and All-Star placings, please visit our website at www.enchantedhollow.net.

Congratulations Sansevere Family!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Enjoyed your current Journal add on page 97!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Here's the link to their websiteEnchanted Hollow

Congratulations to you ALL !!! I know how hard you ALL work to get the job done !! Alot of running with that crew
default_yes.gif

I was so happy to have 5 National All Star Awards I think If I were You All I'ed have fallen on the floor with excitement!!!!

Congratulations and keep up the hard work

Also I Loved Your Ad in the Journal!

Janice & Dominick Silvio

WOW!!!! Those are amazing results!!! I bet its safe to say that NO ONE has had that many All-Star National Champions and Reserves in one year....... I cannot imagine how many classes y'all have been in or shows that you have attended..... To have results like those, it takes a lot of time and determination! Congratulations to you and your family, Bob! You have certainly earned it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very impressive. Congrats!!!

Way to go guys! NOW THATS A SHOW TEAM! It's always fun watching you guys - you work hard and play hard and deserve every one that you got!

Congrats on all your awards! I saw your add in the Journal. I remember I saw you having your picture taken. It was during the Halter Obstacle classes and we were waiting for the long class to be over and judged. Again Congrats!!!! That is something to be proud of.
default_smile.png

Wow! That is extremely impressive! Huge congratulations to all of you guys, it definitely takes an amazing "team" to put those results together!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks to everyone for your kind words
default_smile.png

Our family had such a great time this past year. It was amazing and overwhelming to receive the all-star results and to see our final placings.

I am so proud of my kids and of our horses and I am throwing the horses a little all-star aka rock-star party in the barn serving apple juice and an assortment of their favorite horse treats.

I had to post a couple more things tied in to all-stars though....... All of our horses are amazing but I think our tiny little 30" mare Mini Bucks Little Sabrina deserves special recognition because she managed to not only place in 10 different categories, she got placings 1-10. What are the odds of that?

Mini Bucks Little Sabrina (Under)First: Youth Pleasure Driving, Amateur Pleasure Driving, 34 & Under

Second: Golden Age Jumper

Third: Youth Hunter

Fourth: Open Pleasure Driving

Fifth: Youth Roadster

Sixth: Amateur Jumper

Seventh: Amateur Hunter

Eighth: Aged Mare, 3 & Older, 30-32

Ninth: Liberty

10th: Youth Versatility
Bob also only mentioned 3 of our kids and their all-star accomplishments and I think Shane our two year old should get special recognition
default_wub.png
because he was so great at shows even though he isn't showing yet. He was usually smiling and happy and thankfully he always seemed to take a nap at the perfect times (when we got super busy) and was content to sit in his stroller with snacks and a juice box and toys when we had horses in one class after another and if he hadn't been so easy-going there is no way we could have done all this. Our foster daughter Katie too, wasn't always able to go along to every show but she should get a mention too for having a hand in her own way in our all-star accomplishments.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone, it is so exciting to wrap the year up with sharing our all-star achievements.

That is an impressive pile of wins!

Congratulations to you and your family, those horses are amazing, too!

I was looking through your site the other day, and thought how great it is that you all have so much fun together, as well as the successes.

I am in awe of your accomplishment. thank you for sharing!!!

Liz

(PS I think Shane deserves his own All-Star award, I know how hard those shows can be on the little ones. I've got two that have troopered to several, myself)

That is an incredible record of winning! I am very impressed! I wish my family were more interested in going to shows with me. As it is, the horses are "my deal." Oh well, I love it all the same. You guys must really put in the hours together, that is really neat.

Congratulations!
default_firstprize.gif
Your accomplishments are very impressive! I think it is so neat that the whole family is involved, and I love your Nationals picture. I was able to get my husband hooked on showing, but have never gotten my son to even think about going into the arena.

Congratulations Sansevere family!!! IT's amazing to see how you guys pull together and show. Especially with your busy schedules!

I also want to note how helpful this family is to other exhibitors at shows - they answer questions, loan items, help a youth - I've seen it all! THANKS FOR DOING THAT!
default_aktion033.gif

Look forward to seeing you around the ring in 2008!

Wow that is just amazing!!!! You all have every right to be super proud
default_yes.gif
I agree that its wonderful your whole family is involved.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif

CONGRATS! Those are AMAZING results.

I was lucky enough to see your horses at Nationals this year and I was extremely impressed with all of them. I have to say that D&S Double Dutch Chocolate caught my eye right away. He is absolutely GORGEOUS. It's great to see a whole family working together at the shows, I think everyone knows how hectic shows can get sometimes
default_wacko.png
and to keep a whole family working together and getting along deserves a whole reward itself!

Wishing your family just as much happiness and rewards in 2008
default_biggrin.png

Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words and nice thoughts about my family and our horses.

Latest posts

Back