Three pet deaths, one sick horse....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Oh Tammie, so sorry for all your losses! Seems many of the north of Carolina foals are angels this time of year. Looking forward to some good news north of the mason dixon line.. *even tho Im technically south of there.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I am very sorry to hear about your "losses" and "illnesses".

Know what you mean about the expense... My mare Star was hospitalized for 6 days recently for enterocollitis and that bill was about $4k. We will be paying for that for quite a while. --- however she is fully recovered -- and well worth the expense -- an equine family member.

JJay

Tammie, I'm so sorry for your losses. Losing that near-term filly had to have HURT bad.
default_sad.png

I hope that your sick filly keeps feeling better, and that your run of bad luck is over.

I am SO sorry to hear this Tammie. What a tough time you sure have been having. We lost 3 of our longtime beloved pets last year and one stillborn foal, it is a sad time.

I am glad to hear that Calista is doing better and I pray she can come home soon and somehow the bill is much less than the estimate.

Take care!

Sheri

Wow, so sorry to hear of all your bad chain of events!!! Am hoping your filly recovers quickly and with no more problems!!!

Hang in there.

Thank you to all my forum friends
default_smile.png
Your kind words make things easier to bare. A good update is that Calista will be coming home tomorrow if bloodwork is all ok. Looks like her vet bill for her stay will be on the lower side of the estimate too. Things are looking up
default_smile.png

Tammie

Gosh Tammie, what a run of very bad luck. I'm glad to hear your mare will be coming home soon and that her vet bill is on the smaller side.
default_yes.gif
:

Dawn :saludando:

That is great news! :aktion033:

Sheri

Thank you to all my forum friends
default_smile.png
Your kind words make things easier to bare. A good update is that Calista will be coming home tomorrow if bloodwork is all ok. Looks like her vet bill for her stay will be on the lower side of the estimate too. Things are looking up
default_smile.png

Tammie

Latest posts

Back