Thought Id post a few pics of my preggo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracie

Reaction score
Her due date was the 5th shes been ready to drop for a week shes sooo huge, these 2 pics were 2 weeks ago on the 29th baby shifted and is under her now shes about 6 inches from dragging the ground. her bag i sready to explode has been for week, she squeals and kicks now when we check it, poor girl,

2007_0210hollie0015.JPG

2007_0210hollie0041.JPG

My mare due the last week of March is huge like yours she has also been dripping a lot of milk of and on this past 4 days so l'm thinking she will be early. The one due the first week of March a maidan was very big and round and had no bag at all till about an hour after the foal came. Poor girls when they get to the end and can hardly waddle from place to place..
default_biggrin.png

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
I don't blame her if she gets grouchy.

I hope she doesn't try to lay down at the top of a hill, she'd roll all the way down!

Looks like she'll foal soon.

Give her a hug for me!
default_wub.png

Oh my, The poor girl!!! I have to admit, I'd be plenty grouchy too. They're all so different. I have a mare at 300 days today and you can't even tell that she is pregnant aside from her udder development and from time to time the convulsive shaking of her belly when the foal is moving. I should post a picture of her. She has dropped a bit over the past week though so she is starting to show a tiny bit, but ya gotta look!!

However I do have a much tinier mare that isn't due for about 8 wks and I just the other day my husband asked if she'd make it to term without her belly hitting the ground.

Hugs for your little girl!!!!

Oh poor Baby! She is as wide as she can get!

Hope she has a safe foaling!

She looks like my little mare, poor girl.she is as wide as she is tall and she isn't suppose to have hers until end of March or first part of April. And she is ornery now. Hoping she holds off until the first part of April.

still no foal, I could saddle her and ride off on her, but wait shes only 31 inches guess that wouldnt go over well. lol

Oh look my pics, ok well questions to go with are posted somewhere else, Excuse me fo rbeing sleep deprived for aver a week, brain shutting down,

Man she is a BIG GIRL NOW!! LOL

I wouldnt want to be her! I would be so-so grouchy myself, shes gotta be done...

Still NO baby?????

Inquiring minds want to know and see that poor Mama out of misery...

Latest posts

Back