This week has just stunk!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
My good friend Diane lost her husband this week after a long, brave, courageous battle with brain cancer. He was only 44 years old. I have to attend his funeral this morning................and we also had to put our 15 year old poodle Shelby to sleep day before last. RIP Shelby and Jeff!
default_sad.png
default_bye-sad.gif

DSCN0018.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry. I sure hope things soon change for the better for you.

Lisa

Sorry your week has been so bad
default_sad.png

Here's hoping things will be looking brighter very soon.

I am sorry for you Connie
default_no.gif
That is very sad. A lot to handle in one week. Take care and go hug your horses
default_wink.png

I am so sorry. That really is too much to have to deal with in one week. I wish you strength.

i'm so sorry for your terrible losses, connie. i'm sure you and your friend can comfort each other. it seems like one lived a happy, long life and the other life was much too short. please give your friend my condolences, i know what she is going through.

just getting back from the wake and it has been a long sad day. I know my friend will be fine. She is a VERY strong woman and we are the bestest of friends. I will always be here for her. It just seems so unfair............................................

And yes it was a whole lot to take in a one week period of time. I really miss my dog also. I walk around thinking that I am hearing her around here still - certain things she would do and noises she would make. I'm sad without her.

Thanks for all the well wishes - you all are the best.

....I am SO sorry...
default_no.gif
That is a hard week... I hope you feel better soon and my best wishes to your friend as well.

connie, shelby is sending you signs that she is well. treasure them!
default_wink.png

Con, I think Jeff needed a really good dog to play with in heaven
default_wub.png

When things seem so poopy all ya have to do is head to the barn for a little horsey play and that will bring another smile to your face........

Connie_and_Bear.jpg

Me and Bear playing in the yard.

Bearhead.jpg

I just love his head.

Heidi.jpg

And Sweet Little Heidi - Princess of the barn following her mama!

Connie, I'm so sorry for your losses. How sad for both you and your friend. You're right about the horses bringing smiles...the best therapy there is! (Bear sure has grown! Little Heidi is adorable, too.)

Rebecca

HI Connie----Sorry for your losses, but horses sure are good pick me ups.

Connie, I am so sorry to hear of all that bad news, but glad to see you get your "therapy" in the barn like I do...there just isn`t anything better!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back