This was a night!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 6 in 2 days!!!!!!! Somebodys stallion/s were real busy all at once. So glad they all made it ok.

HOLY FOALY!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ,...6 times!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

I think I woulda had a meltdown,...I almost did with just Foxy!!!!!! LOL

Whew!!!!!,..SIX!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ,....again :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]A giant thanks goes out again to Marnie[/SIZE] :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]from Art & Lori [/SIZE]

she saw Montana safely through a red bag delivery for us with a beautiful black & white pinto Filly

when we were stranded by a hauler that was susposed to pick her up over a month ago.

We are Bustin to see them in person but the photos are wonderful.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

She had such a busy night can't imagine more than 1 in a night more less 4

Lori and Art

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should start calling you Wonder Woman! Congratulations Marnie! Glad everybody is sassy and healthy. Hope you were able to get some much needed rest!

6 in two nights. WOW Tracy will surely have some fun when she gets there with all those new babies. Im jealous. Seriously Big Congratulaions and Good for you you should be very proud. Cant wait to see pics.

I hope no one minds that the filly fairy is hanging around here and I'm not letting her go on purpose, I'll be a fairy hog, but my Jazzmin just had a beautiful black filly, it's out of my perlino,Picazzo so I'd think has to be a smokey black. I have two more close and then a rest, my foaling yr will wrap up early this yr, that's pretty neat. Tracy just called, shes a half hour away. Long drive for them.

Jazzmansfilly4-28-06.jpg

WOW!!! When Marnie called me this morning to tell me that she had four new babies, OF COURSE I had to cruise right up to her place to check them out!!

I just LOVE that little buckskin filly and the palomino filly and the pinto colt!! They are all such very nice babies!!

Lori your little black/white filly out of Montana is just beautiful! She definitely looks like a keeper!! You are going to just love her.

Now Jazzmin has a baby that I still haven't seen so guess where I will be tomorrow!! HA! One of the advantages in living so close to each other.

So Marnie, my friend, a great big "CONGRATULATIONS!!" times 5!!! Annnnd who knows - by morning you may very well have a couple of more!!

Congratulations on a successful night. Please post pics. They all sound wonderful. :aktion033: :aktion033:

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I found the picture of the cute buckskin filly, but where are the rest?????
default_wink.png
:

We're supposed to have a rainy weekend, I hope we do, we need it but I'll let all the babys and mares in the stalls until the beginning of the wk and let them unfold a bit over the weekend. Then turn them out on the grass and get better pictures in a couple days. I'm still on mare watch, MaDonna has wax and Gypsy is looking suspicious, then I'll be done for awhile.
default_smile.png

WOW! How awesome is that! Super congrats on such a "roll"! :aktion033: I love the pic of the little one there, can't wait till you've had a chance to rest and babies all unfolded for more pics of the "new herd". How wonderful, and plum tuckered, you must feel right now.
default_wub.png
:

Wow! You have been busy! :new_shocked: That's great that they are all healthy though!
default_yes.gif
:

Hey you guys, I am in shock! Lil Miss Curly Sue has entered the world! MaDonna just had a bl pinto filly! Forgot my camera this time, I was sound asleep when the beeper went off and here she was, down and pushing. That Equipage is just so awesome, well worth the money! 8 out of 9 in the last few days have been the fillies and the colt is darling! I'll be spending my weekend in the barn brushing mares and baby bonding! I like this job! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: One mare yet, then that'll be it and only a few more to go. This is great to wrap up the foaling season so early!

CONGRATULATIONS IT MUST HAVE BEEN LIKE THE MATERITY WARD AT YOUR PLACE LOL :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I want to come spend the weekend with you :bgrin Then kidnap that filly fairy for our expecting jenny
default_yes.gif
: I can't wait to see pictures of all of these babies!

Whoa! You're on a roll lady! You better get that camera snappin! I think you may have set a record! Congratulations times 4, no 5, no 6.....
default_wacko.png
: Big time! :aktion033:

WOW... the most I have ever had foal on the same day was three...
default_wacko.png
: They ALL sound great, can't wait to see photos when you can get your eyes adjusted.... LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

And here I am just trying to wait for one foal!
default_wacko.png
:

Enjoy all your new babies!!! Can't wait for pictures when you get a chance!

Denise

:new_shocked: [SIZE=12pt]GOOD GRIEF......9 babies in the last few days!!!! [/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]I would be a walking zombie by now, Marnie! How do you do it???? How many mares do you have now?[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back