This Ought To Brighten You Day!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin1

Reaction score
During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine. (That's about 2.5 ounces)

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc.)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 2 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 26 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

HAVE A GREAT DAY...

...and wash your darn hands!

Well, that certainly brightened my day. Especially when I'm going swimming at the Y tomorrow.....gee thanks.....I mean really.....thanks!
default_wink.png
:

Well this is just all so utterly delightful.

I think I'll go shower in boiling water and start scrubbing myself with clorox and peroixide until my skin falls off.

And why do I have the sudden urge to use Lysol Spray all over my body???????

Thank you sooooo much for sharring.

Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

Yes well, I live with three guys you know..........they do eat way too much pizza :new_shocked:

I can't wait till Jilly gets here. She loves gross stuff.

Excuse me. I shall go pee in the pool now.........

I am so glad I am homeschooled & can work from home...

I think Im going to wear gloves everytime I leave the house now, not to mention avoid any & all public pools.

But thanks, that was interesting.

Latest posts

Back