This is absolutely breathtaking...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniapp

Reaction score

Now, THAT is my kinda horse!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Enjoy!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:aktion033: :lol: Thank you so much Suzy! I just loved the video! What talent! It's amazing how they can make such beautiful things with glass.

Joan

Thats so cool, I just saw a flyer for a school that offers glass blowing and shaping as a major, I love how they can make such beautiful things so quickly.

I could watch these guys do this ALL day!.... :lol:
default_yes.gif
: It is just fascinating to me that you can tell what it is going to be within a couple of pulls of the molten glass...
default_yes.gif
:

I collect glass items from all over the world and am going to try to track down on of these.. if I can get one I will post a photo of it here...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I grew up in Las Cruces, NM. It's about 30 miles from the Mexico border. We used to go down to Juarez, Mexico to buy groceries and just "shop". There was a place in the Mercado that you could go and watch the Glass Blowers. It is really amazing and a beautiful art.

That horse was just AWESOME!

Wow. I'm torn between amazement at the talent and at the fact that they aren't using any protective gear at all! :new_shocked: For pete's sake, the end of those tongs are glowing red and metal conducts heat, doesn't it?
default_wacko.png
: One little slip and OUCH!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous product though. I want.

Leia

It's as if he is helping the animals crawl out of their bubble :new_shocked: I got a sense of releasing them, not making them. Wow.

Latest posts

Back