This could be a very interesting day....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Besides having my eldest son and his girlfriend and my parents and other kids all coming for dinner I have Abby inside today and on the cam. She has been doing a "tap dance" so I know she is not comfortable and she has been doing alot of tail swishing and tail raising as well. On top of that I have a couple coming from Montreal, an hour and a half away, coming to pick-up their kitten :eek:
default_yes.gif
: . I guess they really want this particular kitten :new_shocked: So I invited them to stay for dinner since they are only leaving Montreal at 4 p.m. (the woman has to work till that time). So, I wouldn't be suprised in all of this hectic time that Abby will decide to make it more hectic by foaling today
default_yes.gif
: Will keep you posted.

Good Luck. Whata stressful day. Poor You! Hope that Abby either foals soon or decides to stop teasing you! hehe! Good luck! Have a nice Dinner :bgrin

Sounds like you need to be 3 people today. Good luck, it'll be a beautiful filly! LOL

Ginny StP

Sounds like you have the perfect setting for Abbey to foal......lots of other stuff to distract you!! LOL All the best and I hope it all goes smoothly when ever she foals.
default_yes.gif
:

Sooooo, are you keeping us in suspense? Think PINK!!!

No not keeping you in suspense on purpose BUT ABBY IS DOING IT TO ME, AGAIN! I did manage to survive yesterday and on top of all going on my son and his girlfriend are now engaged to be married :aktion033: :bgrin . So that was one surprise.

Got to love that mare Abby, quite the sense of humour she has. As far as pink Karen, I believe she is having a boy so don't think HE would like to wear pink, mind you most "males" are very liberated about color now :bgrin .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back