Thinking of full time RVing-looking at options

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcr

Reaction score
I have been lurking on full time RVing sites to get info about the best way to do things. I am dispersing my horses and would like to sell everything and spend the last few years for my nursing career doing travel nursing part time for income and seeing the country the rest of the time. We love to tent camp in remote areas that we couldn't take the rv.

Just a thought to see what you might think; Would you be interested in letting us have a safe place to park an rv in exchange for maintenance work around your place, horse training, barn chores or anything that needs to be done?

Why what a neat idea. If you need a place to hang out on a way to somewhere we have 20acres you can park on if need be. I can always use the help with the minis but warning Kansas can be a tad boring...except for Tornados and high winds and freezing rain and...Well you get the picture! We are 5 miles from a small lake though and close to Oklahoma and lots a shows!
default_saludando.gif

I just read on another thread about people not being able to get away because of the animals; like no vacation in forever. This sounds like a great opportunity to have someone looking after the critters in return for a place to park an RV.
default_yes.gif

Hadn't thought of that one but sounds great. Heaven knows I have enough experience to house sit a horse ranch!

Back