There's something in the eyes that says what words cannot. ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking today when I was out in the pen with my little guy how much I love his big round bubble eyes.

So cute.

I love their little muzzles too--so tiny and cute! They're eyes just say so much.

I have a new one, he's quite the riot most of the time, but he softens up with his big eyes and he has big mushy kisses! I will put up with the shenanigans....

When I was trying to convince myself about a mare I was looking at, I looked up and Legend was just watching me the whole time. So I walked over.

He had me with his eyes. OK, his muzzle too.

Soon as I can finish this &%#%$ barn (snowy up here in March! Thanks be, don't want another fire year) he comes home with his little son.

How exciting for you! I bet you can't wait to get them home where they belong. My guy is new too. I've had them for just over 2 weeks now (Willow came with his very own pygmy goat) I don't think either animal has been touched very often. They seem amazed by my hands, skittish but ever so curious. Their feed wasn't served regularly either, so its one tiny thing at a time around here until they realize that I am not here to hurt them. It's a big job, but ever so worth it. Good luck with your barn. I've got all that to do too. We are having a small false-spring here. Expecting snow by the weekend. Come on Spring!!!

31213 107.jpg

HELLO!

Glad to know that Willow and his little friend have settled in OK... Love that first pic.

Take care.

Back