Therapy horse insurance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbark

Reaction score
Thanks to Sixstardanes, I called the company she recommended and this is what they said. There is currently NO policy available for a group of mini horses doing what we are doing, but they watched the video of Maggie and want to work with us. They can give individual owners liability insurance for about $150 a year and once we have established a certification program and prove that we have safe minis they will work with us to do a policy similar to Delta. The insurance at 150 a year is is basically $12.50 per month, this is a whole lot better than the $1500 I was quoted by another carrier. They will also want to be the sole insurance provider and put something about the Miniature Therapy Horse Program on their web page.

So, now we need to work together to make this a real deal. Brainstorming is on the table.

Nancy

I just looked over the forms and this policy covers up to 5 horses for $150 per year, after that it is $40 per horse over 5 horses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back