The wait is over~!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

For cam watchers im so sorry that the cam wasnt on. My internet went down probably due to all this rain.

Flirt foaled a beautiful bay tovero filly at 6 am. Mom and daughter are doing great!! Im in heaven
default_wub.png
:

Textbook delivery. filly nursed, pooped and peed all in the first hour.

at the time i had no idea the cam wasnt on so i was waving to all of you lol. Im upset though because the net wasnt on it couldnt record the birth
default_sad.png

Last edited:
[SIZE=12pt]Congrats on your new filly - FINALLY!!!!! So glad Flirt did good. Can't wait to see pictures. The blasted weather sure messed you up.[/SIZE]

Barbie

CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033: just saw her on the cam she is so beautiful :new_shocked: you must be stoked
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her in person. Figures that the cam went down when it did. LOL So what is her name? I hope I know!

Fran

i cant even tell you how stoked i am lol. I finally left to give them some peace. flirt is just exhausted. I am just so thankful it all went so easy. Rusty was watching the cam so i could get some sleep. By the time he woke me and i got to the barn the foal was born. Im so upset about the stupid cam but what can you do. We have just had so much rain here that it keeps knocking out my internet. I had posted on the forum at 2 am so I knew it was workign then

Getitia sure called this right. She guessed the date, the sex and the color! im gonna have to send her a prize. Lee is still 100 percent filly producer for 2007 :aktion033:

Congratulations, kaykay AND Flirt!!

May I suggest a name or two --

About Time!

What Kind of Fool Am I?

April's Fool

Whatever you name her, I can't wait to see pics!

Congrats Kay !! I was watching her late last night, but when I got up this morning at 5:30 the cam wasn't working...so I missed it, but I can see her now, SHE"S GORGEOUS!!! :new_shocked:

I am sure hoping to also get a loud colored foal (filly would be ideal) out of my majorly white tovero mare this month....she's mostly white and Daddy is mostly black/bay (pinto) so I'd be happy with a nice 50/50 color!!

Congrats again, she's a doll baby!!
default_wub.png
:

OH Kay,

She is beautiful!! The first thing I do when I get up is check out Flirt and I thought she looks so close - all of a sudden here comes this adorable little creature from behind her Mom. I could hardly believe it!

She is certainly an April Fool's baby and looks like she is well-worth waiting for!

A great BIG "Congratulations!" to you and Flirt!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations!

But would somebody go tell that baby is out of camera view and I can't see her!!!!!!!

I figured it would be a Fool's baby...what about Fooled Ya.

We can see a little bit of her on the cam. They both look so peaceful together.

K

shes sleeping now but flirt keeps waking her up lol. poor baby cant get any rest. i was just out making sure shes still nursing well. Names so far are :

Baxters Painted Love Affair

Baxters Forum Tease

Baxters Painted Patientce

I know its april fools day but I really hate fool being in a name. is that bad of me?

earlier she was cantering all over the stall!

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!! Finally!!! Congratulations Kay and Flirt!!!! :aktion033:

She just woke up!! What a little beauty!!!! The wait was definitely worth it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ill leave flirt and her girl on cam for another day and then probably get bailey on cam finally. Bailey is 328 days now. I keep checking bailey just because I know sometimes mares will foal in twos but she really looks like she may go 340

I am sooooooo relieved and happy. I should probably go take a shower

wonder where matt and karla are?? probably sleeping in

Last edited:
Baxters Painted Love Affair! You need a little Lovie. She is beautiful!

Fran

Heyyyyyyyyyy she moved! Must of heard me. Very pretty baby girl!

Has Flirt passed after birth and all? She sure acts very uncomfy, but maybe just being maiden.

Glad all has gone well!

HA!!! I just KNEW she was holding out for April Fools Day!!!

I once had a Siberian go FIVE days over her due date (a lot for a dog) and whelped on

April 1...my puppy was named Sno Dream's Just Jokin'. :bgrin

Well she made you wait but well worth it for such a beautiful filly! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :aktion033:

Shelley

she did pass the afterbirth and I tried to give her banamine but she would have none of it. I will probably try again in a bit. im just so elated.
default_yes.gif
:

we were kinda worried about what kind of mom flirt would be but i have to say shes an excellant mother!! I really have to stop staring at this girl and take a shower LOL

Last edited:
Gorgeous filly! Those Lee babies are awesome! Big congrats!

Oh Kay, she's beautiful. I checked on her at 2:15 and no baby yet. Just want to THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to watch Flirt for this last few weeks even if we didn't see the actual birth. To me it was worth the watching. She is just a lovely little girl.
default_wub.png
: Love the spots.

Congratulations Flirt. You did good. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back