The ultimate boot?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeygrey

Reaction score
I'm just curious what type of boots are everyone's favorites. I am wanting to order a pair but need some input into what everyone likes best and why? really appreciate any opinions! Thanks in advance!

If the boots are for you i will say Ariat! They are brilliant mine have lasred 2 years now and i live in the uk and from October to may my fields are ankle deep mud and i was fed up with Wellington Boots cracking and leaking so tried a pair of ariat h20 and really got my moneys worth,

If the boots are for your ponies i can't really help you there, my sec a gets bad mud fever and i did try to prevent using equichaps but cant say they helped much has she hated them and would stand rubbing them on the trough all day so gave up on them

For people? I love my "Muck" brand wellingtons. I bought a pair of waterproof garden flats from them this spring and love them too for hot summer days. I used to buy hunter wellingtons, but they have drastically reduced the quality of the boot and I rarely got 6 mos out of a pair. As for horses? I love my woof wear boots. Mine are vintage, have had my brushing boots since I was a kid and I have to say, they are still going strong! I have not even had to replace any velcro. I also like my Eskadron open fronts for jumping. I found mini size neoprene splints and bell boots at National Bridle, I think JT International makes them. They have held up real well. I also like the Renegade hoof boots if that's the type you are in the market for. My Haflinger needed boots after a founder episode and they have held up wonderfully where his easy boots caused rubs on his heels and eventually fell apart

Latest posts

Back