The start of our foaling season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyssapark

Reaction score
Our foaling season has started over here in Australia. And we have two babies so far.

Our first born this season is a beautiful chestnut sabino colt. He's very leggy, and was quite the big boy (22") for his 30" maiden mum!!! But we got him out safely with quite a bit of help.

Anyssa Park Watta Lil Rippa (Born 23rd August)

649822.JPG
649824.JPG

And the second foal we had born a few weeks after Rippa, is a very special girl to me. I lost her beautiful sire last season, and this filly could be the last foal by him (maybe one or two more - but not sure). She is a beautiful 19" silver bay medicin hat filly.

Anyssa Park Rowdy's Legacy

649735.JPG
653569.jpg

I have another mare very close, and 7 more due November/December.

Renee

Very cute!!
default_wub.png
I love how with the times we can watch foals in america and then when they finish we start round this side of the world, keeps me entertained all year round!!
default_smile.png

So sorry to hear about your stallion to.

Thanks
default_smile.png
They are both very hugable - but the filly is like a teddy bear! The colt is my shaddow lol
default_wub.png

Countrycharm - it is great isnt it. I love that we can watch for foals all year round!
default_laugh.png

Also thankyou - it broke my heart to lose Rowdy
default_no.gif

They are both too cute! I also like seeing the babies now and look forward to seeing your others in Nov/Dec.

awww they both look so adorable and so huggable too
default_wub.png
Sorry to hear you lost your boy, it is always hard to lose them. I'll look forward to seeing the pics in Nov/Dec when I won't be able to get out with the snow and you will be welcoming new babies
default_smile.png
lease keep us updated with your new babies.

Yvonne

OMG Renee, look at her little brown ears!!! They were dipped in chocolate!

I'm loving this time of the year in Australia too. Helping my friends (people that bred Bailey and Willow) with the babies arriving at their farm. I just love it!

Great start to the season for you. They are beautiful. So sorry to hear about your boy.

xox Leonie xox

Congratulations on the safe arrival of both of your pretty babies!! My, that poor little mare that had such a giant baby...I bet she was walking wide for a few days, LOL!

Congratulations on your beautiful new foals! Good Luck with safe deliveries of healthy foals from the remaining mares due to foal!

Thankyou all. I am very happy with the start to our season so far. I just love this time of year!
default_wub.png

I have a mare that is getting herself ready for foaling now. She is still atleast a few days away i think, but progressing quite steadily. I have her on marestare if you'd like to see her CLICK HERE

Is it just me or is that foal in the stall this morning with the mare that still had a few days to go?
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

Congrats on your lovely arrivals
default_wub.png
. So glad u got a filly from the stallion u lost.

Julie - Nope, its not just you! lol

Mischief went from looking like she had a few days to go on friday AM, to looking very ready friday PM, and sure enough, 8.40pm friday night she foaled a beautiful tovero filly
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back