The newest......and a few others (pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Heres the newest man, his first day out at two days old......he was so excitied but nervous about what to do he was shaking.

Erica's Big City The Thunder Rolls - Roller

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Little Kings Wild Thunder)

His dads a Buckeroo son and Ramblin Starbuck grandson, his mom is a Reeces Thunderhawk daughter and a Buckeroo grandaughter!

Didn't get any action shots, but this guy is going to make a driving horse for sure, he has so much hock action and prancy movement, and a natural headset that he keeps his chin into his chest just standing there doing nothing at all

ea4dba8d.jpg

ea4dba8e.jpg

ea4dba91.jpg

One more of Erica's Total KnockOut - TKO, he's 10 days old here

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Erica's Knock Your Socks Off)

Redboy son and grandson, mother is a Bandito daughter/BTU grandaughter....both parents are HOF and multi national champions.

ea4da1e3.jpg

Then one of Erica's Big City Bank on Me - he was 5 days old here....

(Little Kings Big City Bucks x Cross Country Penny Lane)

He's a Buckeroo grandson, and his dam is a Reflection daughter/Redboy granddaughter, she's a full sister to National Champion Belinda showed last year, Roller

ea4dbabc.jpg

Then one of Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory - CT, 4 days old here...

(Little Kings Big City Buck x Applewoods Echos Adventuress)

Hes a Buckeroo grandson and a Buck Echo grandson (so also a Buckeroo greatg-son) - double buckeroo on this one and he is so petite

ea4dbaa6.jpg

Then a few of Looker - Erica's Take a Look at Me

He was a little early so is just now unfolding, getting up on his legs ext.........still got a little way to go, but we are going. He is such a spoiled little boy
default_smile.png

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away x Erica's Just Wait and See)

Redboy grandson and great grandson.....and his dam is a daughter Prince.

yesterday at 4 days old; still got a little filling out to do

ea4dba94.jpg

at three days old his first day out!

ea4dbaa3.jpg

taking BIG steps - wanting to go places

ea4dbaa0.jpg

ea4dba96.jpg

*Marestares'* Design looks like she will go this weekend, I say maybe Sat night......maybe she'll hold out, but not sure. I have her due the 20th. I'll be away in Texas this weekend, dad and mom will be at home watching (they got vacation last week
default_wink.png
: ) so I'll be watching some via mare stare as well.......but keep your eyes peeled and dont' be afraid to call if you see something. Have had several calls when people thought they saw something and me looking directly at the TV could tell them everything was a-ok at this point, but thanks and they all said they were sorry for calling late ext.....but no reason to be sorry!

Hey...great pics! :aktion033: Gee, it looks so much like spring there.
default_wub.png
:

Roller looks neat as do all the rest :aktion033: but TKO really has a special camera presence....
default_yes.gif
:

Have fun this weekend and a great St. Paddy's Day.... :risa8: We will see if we can get your folks to play Deal or No Deal on your foal crop....... now,,,,,
default_wink.png
: where's that first Taker baby at. :bgrin

OK,,,, Mr. and Mrs. K :bgrin dibs on any filly that is born while Erica is gone. :cheeky-smiley-006:

They are all very pretty Erica! I would love to have as half of nice foal crop! Its so weird to see little Looker, where both of his parents are for the most part solid! Do you think he got it from Taker? Maybe thats why Taker has blue eyes as he is actually a pinto? They are all so GORGEOUS! my favorites are CT, TKO! And of course Handsome(which I agree we need more pics of him, Britelightes and bella)!!

Im sure you get sick of me raving about how pretty your horses are! But they are just so easy on the eyes haha! How could I help it!

Congrats!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
I could SO fall in love with any or all of those boys!!!! And can hardly wait to see what Design and Infinity make for you
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Just beautiful!!!

Congratulations on all...

Liz M.

:new_shocked: WOW! That looker is a LOOKER!!!!!!!!! Love his markings!

wow wow wow ROLLER!!!!! I like him allot! He looks to already be developing attitude and personality, i love to see that! Thank you for sharing ..i cannot get enough of those boys!
default_smile.png

You already know I love them all, Erica, but I'll say it again! They are ALL so very handsome! You are, for sure, on a boy roll, but when they're as nice as they are, somehow it makes it WONDERFUL to be on a boy roll! Congrats again!

Jodi

default_wub.png
: Oh what I wouldn't give to be at your place right now, lovin' on those little ones!!!
default_wub.png
:

Have to say, my Favorite is CT! But then I have a very special place in my heart for the little Buckskins!!
default_wink.png
:

CONGRATULATIONS Erica!!! :aktion033:

Nancy

I am running out of adjectives to compliment your foals - they are outstanding!

default_wub.png
: I am in LOVE with your little TKO and CT. I have images of your newest colt behind a cart, he is so upheaded and mature looking already. Would love to own one of your foals some day!!

Latest posts

Back