The last two are growing up.......new pics of last two foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Erica's Princess Chione

looked online and "Chione" is Egyptian for- daughter of the Nile

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito x LM Hawks Queen of Denial)

bay filly - grandaughter of BTU and Nighthawk

*and she will be going to one of our forum members later this summer, she got claimed when she was a day old....I'm not going to spill the news, I'll let them when they are ready.

She's 12 days old here....

ea72d9da.jpg

ea72d9d4.jpg

ea72dd3a.jpg

Erica's Big City BriteLights

(Little Kings Big City Bucks x Erica's Worth the Wait)

perlino colt, a Buckeroo and Bandito grandson (BTU great grandson)

He's 13 days old here....

ea72dd58.jpg

ea72dd4f.jpg

ea72dd42.jpg

Erica, your breeding program is one of the best in my eyes, these kids are awsome! Are any of your foals futurity? So far, these two I like the best this year... But I love my black,bay and perlinos :p Great pictures and a neat clip too!

Sigh... Those are beautiful babies Erica. I wish you lived closer, shipping is just killing me this year! I'll just have to wait for my Prince baby coming in June. Sigh.....

They are just outstanding
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Looks like they already know they're show horses!!!

default_wub.png
: Great looking foals.

Congrats to their new owners, they will enjoy them.

Nice foals

Love those pictures.

They are both so lovely. I like how upright these two are. Huge congratulations to the lucky new owners of these two and the rest to come
default_smile.png

Leeana

Well, Brite isn't sold yet....just haven't taken the time to get around to offering him up yet....He is a looker though and very sweet. And moves very nice, got that bounce to him.

Now if the other mares will just follow suit........three bagged up and ready who have given me not enough sleep the last few nights. Six more bagging progressively....due in about two weeks.

Very Pretty Erica. I just love that little Brite! It looks like they are going to make someone some nice show horses! I wish I could bring them all home and make them my show horses haha! How many foals do you have left? I can't wait to see some more Taker and Big City Foals! And I always love the Bandito foals also:)

Gage

Erica, your breeding program is one of the best in my eyes, these kids are awsome! Are any of your foals futurity? So far, these two I like the best this year... But I love my black,bay and perlinos :p Great pictures and a neat clip too!
All my foals are in the futurity :bgrin

And Gage.....should have 13 more foals coming. All but three of them are this month :new_shocked:

Nice babies and pics! Boy, that little Memories mare in the one pic with Brite has a beautiful full mane.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back