The Great Clipathon of 2007

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Spring is coming! This thread is for our furry "Before"s and beautiful "After"s. Please post a full-coat photo of your horses, and then come back and post again after the first clip. I know their winter looks can be scary, but your mini-buffalo will be in good company here, so post away![/SIZE]

Nitro Before:

CroppedArena05.jpg

Edited to change picture*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any body shots of Willie yet, but I did get a few pictures of his head today.. I just clipped him yesterday!

Before: A week ago

Willie00111.jpg

Willie005.jpg

After: There was actually a horse under all that! Now, don't his eyes just melt your heart to pieces?

Cutie003-1.jpg

BluebonnetClassic0039.jpg

BluebonnetClassic014.jpg

Where is everybody??
default_unsure.png
: Well I'll add our yearling, Rock Rivers Carolus Magnus (not a great picture, but it was taken in an ice storm--eesh!):

furrycharlie.jpg

And I'll probably have another Before to post by this weekend (not here yet!).

Here's my entries lol Hopefully it warms up and stays that way so I can start clipping! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Axel yearling snow cap appaloosa colt:

BEFORE:

Axelfront.jpg

AFTER:

Axelstand.jpg

Sky, blue roan near leopard overo-loosa stallion (can't wait to clip him, he gets new spots everytime!):

BEFORE:

101_1367.jpg

AFTER:

Skyfun.jpg

Trixie, silver buckskin yearling filly:

Trixie1.jpg

Will also be clipping that I do not have winter pics of yet.. :

Misty, buckskin pinto yearling filly

Buster, buckskin stallion

We won't be clipping for a few weeks yet for Equine Affaire, but here are some older ones. This is my gelding, LBFs Commodity Blues.
commodbefore.jpg

commodafter.jpg

A mare I bred, SF Prime Times Bwitched
witchybuck.jpg

Witchybodyclipped.jpg

I'm planning on clipping this guy in a week for a show, our first AMHA show btw and I'm so excited. Here's Red. Sorry the pictures aren't any good, I was testing out my new camera phone.

120093redcam.JPG
120093redcam1.JPG

Hears Roy

Before:

Picture006.jpg

Picture011.jpg

After:

Picture017.jpg

He has a really handsome winter color Tristyn! Is his coat that rich when clipped?

I was ecstatic to see some Afters already posted, and can't wait to see the rest transformed. Keep 'em coming guys!

I was very impressed with his winter color this year, it seems to change year to year. Sadly his clipped color is almost white if you can believe it. Nothing close to that. I will get pictures soon hopefully.

Well, I'm extremely excited to announce that Diva has finally been clipped! I'm sooo excited- this is my driving mare, and I just got my new Jerald and show harness! Due to the weather, I haven't been able to try it out- but I cant wait!

Here's Dive before (she was grumpy here
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

divb4.jpg

And Diva After:

divclip.jpg

divatwopics.jpg

NOTE: The second picture is a composite of the first picture and another where she decided to use her neck a bit better
default_smile.png
Her neck isn't that long, but it's closer
default_rolleyes.gif
:

SO glad to have that hair gone
default_wub.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Here is my Esprit Poetique, 2yo colt, BEFORE and AFTER! He is a bay roan. I do love my roans.
default_smile.png

beforeclip.jpg

profile.jpg

headon.jpg

Here's my first one... Footin The Bill By George

Before:

finnsidegood2.jpg

and After:

finntwo.jpg

And my shetland filly

Before:

genesideview.jpg

and After:

jennasideshotgood.jpg

That's all for now! I have to body clip the BOB colt this week, whenever it stops raining
default_wacko.png
:

Here is Magic Mans Challenger, my 4 year old stallion.

Before:

S5001672.jpg

After:

S5002661.jpg

Kris

Love this topic. Sure hope more people play. Here are my 2 fuzziest (obviously before pictures). Really glad I didn't clip when I wanted to, as it's supposed to get down into the 20s for the next several nights.

Kaptain Krunch

FuzzyKappy003.jpg

Cats Baby Ruth ('Lil Miss Chubbs) - At 31" she's almost as wide as she is tall.

FuzzyKitty008.jpg

Here's the "after" picture of Kitty.

KittyClipped-07.jpg

Well I don't have any good "before" pics on my photobucket acct... I have some on my puter, but I"m at work, so that doesn't help! Here's the best I can do... (it's of Chianti)

chiantismile.jpg

Today I decided to shave his head/neck... but, as you can see, I got a little carried away!

chianti9auto.jpg

chiantihead4.jpg

He had to show off for the mares, of course...

chiantirear2.jpg

Jessi

Latest posts

Back