The end of an era.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for you both! I had to put my first mini (14 mos) down this past summer due to a freak accident. I felt so helpless and had very little time to say goodbye. What I would give to have another day with him. I was so blessed to have been given another opportunity at mini ownership just 4 days afterwards(by the most wonderful and generous person). Although I miss Rebel terribly, my new guy, Scout, has healed my broken heart and life is good again
default_yes.gif
:

I hope the time that you still have bring you both more wonderful memories of love.

Fran

OH GOED BONNIE IM SO VERY SORRY :no: youve been here for everyone, yet now its your own turn again, he will be with pokey when the time is right....again im so sorry {{{{hugs}}}}
default_wub.png
:

ASo sorry to hear about Cash, but sounds like he's going to go out happy. Sending prayers to you, your husband and of course, Cash
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie I'm sorry. Wish I was there to help you with Larry. Give him an extra hug and tell him it is from Dave and I.

Maybe there is a special little mule that could help him get through it somewhat........I'll PM you later.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear about Cash.

I'll keep all three of you in my prayers.

Becky P

Bonnie I am so so sorry. Cash is such aan awesome little guy. Give Larry a big hug and you are all in our prayers. Linda

Aaaah Bonnie, what a sad and difficult time. I will keep you and Larry in my prayers. Frank is a lifelong diabetic so I know what you mean about those blood sugar levels.

What a blessing for Cash that he has you to take care of him...even at this time.

Charlotte

I'm glad that Cash doesn't have a clue that he's sick right now and is up bucking and raising a ruckus.

I'm happy Bonnie that you are going to let him to the Bridge with dignity when the time is right.

So sorry that you have to deal with this..

Please give Larry a special hug from me. I'll be praying for all of you and I know that Pokey will be on the rainbow bridge waiting for Cash. I came across Pokey's poem just the other day and it still brings tears to my eyes reading it.

I'm so sorry Bonnie! I'm so glad that I was at the show when you got to show Larry what Cash could do at that age. I still had a hard time believing his age due to the shine and all that he has.

Pokey is there waiting for him.

My heart break for both you and Larry. I send you both our prays and thoughts.

I am so sorry, Bonnie. It sounds like you let him live his life to the fullest right up to the end. I know it won't make it any easier to share w/your hubby also to have to make that decision, but you know as well as I what love from whence it comes.

My heart goes out to all of you.

You are living a nightmare of mine...and being brave to boot.

*hugs*

Liz M.

Oh no, Bonnie, I'm so sorry!! I know this will be unbelievably difficult for you; I remember when you gave me a reading on my stallion that had died earlier that year, and you were crying right along with me.

{{{hugs}}}

Bonnie, I'm sooo sorry. It has to make it even harder when he's so full of spunk right now.

It's times like this that emphasize the truth of that quote by Irving Townsend in my signature. I hope you take a second to read it.

((((((hugs))))))) to you all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So hard for both of you but I am happy for Cash that he has you to be with him through the end. Good luck and God Speed Cash.

Oh Bonnie, my heart hurts for you and Larry!
default_crybaby.gif
: Please give Cash an extra hug from me. While you're at it, hug Larry and I'll save my hug for when I see you again!
default_yes.gif
:

Love ya,

Pam

Bonnie, I'm so sorry. So much harder to understand when they look and act healthy, but so much better than a long drawn out illness. {hugs} to you all.

Jan

Oh, Bonnie. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. You might remember I had to have my 23 year old half Arab mare put down on Sept. 18. She, too, had been so full of life until the last week or so. I can so empathize with Larry, and my heart breaks for him. You, too, of course. Enjoy the time you have left with Cash, however long it may be.

Oh Bonnie, I come to this late as my server's been down. I know how this makes you and Larry feel and my heart breaks for you. Cash is such a special guy and he has been beloved by the best folks in the world. I'm here for you and will try to send all I can for you all now and when the time comes. Much love, Deb

Latest posts

Back